X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    story mode shit.

Co-op and I'll get you through it. Same for anyone else. I just want to fuck shit up with my topless commando chick.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Grabbed SR3 from Redbox. Fuck it, bored with everything and need something new
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• too bad you're on the ps3...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah :/
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• SR 3 bought.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I hate those pick up some NPC missions. Motherfuckers NEVER want to get in the damned car.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Only complaint so far other than NOT-Shaundi: Apparently holding the handbrake button makes you bail out of your car. I've already sent my big-tittied Russian boss in a fairly revealing cocktail dress (seriously this is Jigglyboobs: The Game) smashing into several concrete dividers after taking a particularly sharp turn. Irritating as fuck.

~

Comment

• I've never had it make me bail.

Comment

• ps3

~

Comment

• hahahah.

So I'm addicted to TINY TOWER at the moment. DAMN YOU TINY TOWER.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I've never had it make me bail.
                        Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                        ps3
                        Oh Jake. Lulz
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What is tiny tower?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's an app/game for the iPhone/apple type products.

Comment

• and for droids. BOOYAH

Comment

• I was a little addicted to Tiny Tower before I stopped using my Atrix.

Comment

Working...
                                X