Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously. If the game wasn't a piss poor RTS, I'd like it. But it is. I really wish he'd have picked a different game type to place in this universe, because like I said, everything but the gameplay is fun IMO.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Seriously. If the game wasn't a piss poor RTS, I'd like it. But it is. I really wish he'd have picked a different game type to place in this universe, because like I said, everything but the gameplay is fun IMO.
      Yeah, your opinion is appreciated. I have no tolerance for shitty games right now, especially after Uncharted 2. I'll give this game a look later on, when I have nothing to play.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I think that's what may have killed it for me. But the fact that the demo is pretty much nothing like the full game (the demo is the first bit, prior to the stupid races and RTS bullshit) is what really annoyed me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm rocking the new facebook and Last.FM functionality on the 360. Pretty fucking slick.

Comment

• Really diggin the Last.FM stuff.

Comment

• OMG am I loving this built in LAST.FM shit. Goddamn. Microsoft just keeps kicking Sony's ass.

Comment

• I <3 this.

Comment

• So can you use it while playing other games? I'd read somewhere that you might not be able to.

And is this update available for everyone now? It would be entirely too much work to walk into the other room and turn on my 360.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    So can you use it while playing other games? I'd read somewhere that you might not be able to.

And is this update available for everyone now? It would be entirely too much work to walk into the other room and turn on my 360.
                    No and No.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• What Nerdious said.

Comment

• with my weiner lol

Going to catch up on Uncharted 2 and I'm seriously losing my shit trying to decide on whether to wait for Ratchet and Clank or buy Borderlands or Demon's Souls with this $75 in Gamestop gift cards.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'm approved for the preview just waiting to get the download. Should be fun.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah I'm digging it. The facebook stuff is kinda neat, the twitter shit is dumb (unless you have a chatpad, which I do and it's still dumb) and Last.FM is the shit. Probably my favorite thing so far.

Comment

• Can you sign up for last.fm from the box?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think so, but I dunno as I already had an account.

Comment

Working...
                                X