Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still playing Uncharted 2. Also traded in few old ass games and with my 25 preorder, I now only owe 20 bucks for DJ hero. BAM!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fighting the urge to buy Brutal Legend. If I disappear for an hour, I probably went to Target.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm with you man. But I'm trying to hold off until I beat Uncharted 2 first,
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm debating on 'Brutal Legend' as well. It doesn't seem worth the $60, but damn...it sure looks right up my alley.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You have a 360 or PS3? Or you getting it for PC?

Comment

• I have a PC and a 360. I rarely play my 360, though.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Forgot to bring it up.

Played DJ Hero and loved it. The controls need a little work, but that'll be improved with a sequel.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I played the demo for it the other day too, Pauline. It was MUCH better than I thought that it would be. I hate this kind of music, but I could see really enjoying playing this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                    I played the demo for it the other day too, Pauline. It was MUCH better than I thought that it would be. I hate this kind of music, but I could see really enjoying playing this game.

Well, it has that weird Guitar Hero tracklist set up.

They stuff the good shit halfway through the play, while the front end is loaded with easy crap.

Then, the end stage levels are shit that only autistics can play.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                      Forgot to bring it up.

Played DJ Hero and loved it. The controls need a little work, but that'll be improved with a sequel.

YEP. I fucking own at it. Haha.

Comment

• Currently playing your arcade.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• That fucking sandstorm game is fucking awesome. Upgrading your stuff is great.

Comment

• The shooter one is impossible.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• HAha. I'm pissed that Pauline beat me by 4 fucking seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                HAha. I'm pissed that Pauline beat me by 4 fucking seconds.

That shit was all luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X