Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude come on make that happen already she's obviously awesome and digs the jake

Comment

• *sssssssiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhh*
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Burger. Beer. Herb.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Had fettucine w/lobster for dinner. I washed it down with a Belvedere martini up with bleu cheese stuffed olives. Very nice.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Mushroom pizza from the joint next door. I had a coupon.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Had fettucine w/lobster for dinner. I washed it down with a Belvedere martini up with bleu cheese stuffed olives. Very nice.
                God, that sounds good. So does the mushroom pizza. I'm hungry, but it's 2 am and I don't want to eat this late. Might still do it.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

~

Comment

• Treated myself to sushi with a small side of the most perfect edamame. NOM!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                    *sssssssiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhh*
                    What happened?

Comment

• *this is rob*

Currently making some fucking awesometacular Purdy Au Gratin mit BACON.

Yes.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• About to salt the steaks for tonight, then use the fancy style on the two bigger ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                          *this is rob*

Currently making some fucking awesometacular Purdy Au Gratin mit BACON.

Yes.
                          Rob... just back away from the stove and honestly think about what you're doing. The world's not ready for this. Think of the children! Science H. Logic, won't SOMEONE think of the children?

Making an Olde English Style Pork Pie tonight... and yes, I already know how good it's going to be, so I don't need to brag.

Comment

• Did the salted steaks tonight, I loved them, but Jess wasn't a fan. I'll have to just do mine that way next time.
                            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Very productive trip to the grocery:
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Looks like we all got down with that this weekend. Just finished mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X