Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I play Overwatch a bunch, just not on console.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH I'M SORRY, I PLAY WITH THE PESEANTS.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well I mean, yeah. You do. It's cool. I just suck with a controller.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          no one ever invites me to games or accepts my invites. Screw you guys, I'm going to go play some games that are fun.

*Pops in Timesplitter 2*
          Never see you on Steam when I am on. We are on basically every night from 7 or 8 until 10:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            OH I'M SORRY, I PLAY WITH THE PESEANTS.
            Yet you and I can never match up. Try as we might it's just never matching up. But one day.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Well I mean, yeah. You do. It's cool. I just suck with a controller.
            My son plays PC Overwatch Rob, DM your Blizzard ID and he'll play with you. He's pretty damned good.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Don't care that people have shunned it, LawBreakers is a bunch of fucking fun.

Their version of Zayra is AMAZING. hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Yet you and I can never match up. Try as we might it's just never matching up. But one day.

My son plays PC Overwatch Rob, DM your Blizzard ID and he'll play with you. He's pretty damned good.
                We need to coordinate. I'm never sure if it's you or your spawn playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  We need to coordinate. I'm never sure if it's you or your spawn playing.
                  Late at night or weekends? Probably me, any other time not the me.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 10-4. Mainly evenings for me. Depends on work schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I played Overwatch with him on PS4, he's good, Rob.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• it's not that I want good people to play with. I want non children and people I can chat with. No offense to Durst's ejaculated offspring.

I just want to bring back the halcyon days of 360 games with people that didn't give a shit if they were winning (except for Durst who always cared ahah) and just wanted to make jokes and have fun. It's why I enjoy when you and others interact on Twitch with me. It may not be voice, but it's still a bunch of fun. Was really glad when you and my buddy Gabe joined up last night.

Comment

• Dude, I have no mic, so Josh and Fil and I are communicating mentally.

Zero clue if they talk during the game!

Comment

• if you're not going to talk then fuck playing with people you know.

Comment

• I moved into my new place about four months ago and I still haven't set up my Benis Four.

I'm either supremely lazy or just a turbocunt.

Maybe both?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                it's not that I want good people to play with. I want non children and people I can chat with. No offense to Durst's ejaculated offspring.

I just want to bring back the halcyon days of 360 games with people that didn't give a shit if they were winning (except for Durst who always cared ahah) and just wanted to make jokes and have fun. It's why I enjoy when you and others interact on Twitch with me. It may not be voice, but it's still a bunch of fun. Was really glad when you and my buddy Gabe joined up last night.
                                I miss this too, Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X