No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The demo I tried was fun enough. So I'm optimistic about it. But we all know there is a good probability that this will suck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Still glad I pre-ordered this for the PS3.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I hate pre-ordering but aren't they also offering some Scarecrow themed challenges if you pre-order at Gamestop?

Edited to add: Nevermind, I just scrolled up and saw your post, Rob.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

demo is up on the PS3. Looks like the same demo I tried at target a few months back. Good shit, and so glad I pre-ordered it on the ps3.

Comment

My brother is warhawking it up on my PS3 right now. I want to kick him off and download the demo, but I'm too nice.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

It's pretty fucking awesome. Some real weight behind these takedowns. Good stuff. Can't wait for the full game.

Comment

Pretty awesome, as long as you don't spend the entire game vaulting between goddamn gargoyles.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Demo is making me WANT. But I can't finish the damn thing because I keep getting "Disc Read Error" even though no disc is spinning.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha, what
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Metal bought his xbox from a fucking gypsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Metal bought his xbox from a fucking gypsy.
                        WIN. I cleared my cache and deleted a bunch of shit and everything works ok now. Plus I paid the ransom the gypsy demanded. Lol
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/101/1016585p1.html

Can't wait for next week.

Comment

Fappity fap faperoo.

NANANANABANANA BATMENG!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fuck, I still haven't preordered. Stupid preorder bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                                Fuck, I still haven't preordered. Stupid preorder bonus.
                                <_____________<

~

Comment

Working...
                                X