Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They always say "our fans know we're not really axe murderers..." and I'm not really sure that's the case.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Most people would kill to have fanatical fans like that. I would love it if Nathan went on a murderspree and said that Episode 14 was the reason he did it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There's a difference between having a devoted fan base. And a fan base that consists of crazies who give up their lives. No one should be that devoted to anything.

I'd be horrified if a rag-tag group of people started running around wearing v-necks, chugging Boddington's and creating destruction.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Then you're doing it wrong.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm also a narcissist though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Most people would kill to have fanatical fans like that. I would love it if Nathan went on a murderspree and said that Episode 14 was the reason he did it.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Amazing drawings from WWI.

Comment

• Those are really cool, Rerb! The one of Christmas day is really great.

Who's awesome? Jon Stewart's awesome.
                  Last edited by Lisa; 09-22-2010, 08:45 AM.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Those are beautiful drawings - the fact that they came out of one soldier during WW1 is astonishing.

It's kind of a shame we don't see more pen and ink drawings any more, now that everyone's gone digital and shit.

Lisa, love the Stewart article! I'd love to go to that rally - ever notice it's the comedians that make the most sense?

Comment

• If ya want ink drawerings and WWI, take a gander at It Was the War of the Trenches by Jacques Tardi.

Granted, it isn't as astonishing as found material, but don't let that distract from the craftsmanship.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Read that, and that's an excellent recommendation, dude! Beautiful stuff, and quite harrowing, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Read that, and that's an excellent recommendation, dude! Beautiful stuff, and quite harrowing, too.
                          *HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND*

I loves it.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LWPk5zlKAEM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LWPk5zlKAEM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• I should have thought of this.

Dead Drunk but Trying

Comment

• <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNaps4q1ydo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNaps4q1ydo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X