No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Holy shit!! HAHA!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          If only.............
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I would pay 47 million rapedollars for this to actually happen.

Comment

• You spin me right round and then make me fucking vomit...
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WTF is that?
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• At one point it was Pete Burns.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh Pete, you silly bastard.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pic Unrelated...

Comment

• I hate that asshole with a passion. Don't mean to start a religious debate and you guys know I'm fine with you not agreeing with my beliefs, but that retard makes life harder for people like me every time he opens his mouth.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• With apologies to B_Metal: why, oh why did Fundamental Christians get their hooks into you Kirk?
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I love the suspenders with the stretchband waist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                With apologies to B_Metal: why, oh why did Fundamental Christians get their hooks into you Kirk?
                                No apology needed Howard, I'm not a fundie. I wish people could make the distinction. Who knows what happened to him, maybe to much producer molestation as a kid actor or some shit but either way I wish he'd just shut up with his nonsense banana arguments.

Comment

Working...
                                X