Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building on what Ari brought up on Facebook

Rerb!

Are you getting into more reviewing? I poached the NECA thing, but it's not really my background/expertise/fetish.

Seriously, though. If you're going to start throwing down on the review angle, Ari's link has kicked open a ton of other potentials that might be worth looking at.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I sent off my info for the NECA thing based off of the toy reviews he's already done here.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      I sent off my info for the NECA thing based off of the toy reviews he's already done here.

Solid angle to work. Set up that game plan, dude.

Ceej could always review cupcakes and girdles.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I'm not so much a reviewer at least I don't consider myself one. I'd be too worried that I didn't write enough for a review or didn't review it "properly".
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

All I know is I love toys and I love having fun while talking about them. I am aware that blasting only negativity towards a product is a great way for the company to stop sending you stuff, but on the other hand, only spewing out rainbows and cherubs is a great way for readers to call bullshit.

Also, I use bad language. Although I wouldn't compare an action figure to oral sex or anything.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            All I know is I love toys and I love having fun while talking about them. I am aware that blasting only negativity towards a product is a great way for the company to stop sending you stuff, but on the other hand, only spewing out rainbows and cherubs is a great way for readers to call bullshit.

Also, I use bad language. Although I wouldn't compare an action figure to oral sex or anything.

Pretty much what anyone's looking for anymore.

Comment

Man I should get in on this, free toys for the kids. :-)
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
              X