No announcement yet.

Scott Pilgrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I expected there to be differences from the book. It is an adapatation after all.

Besides, they could have really fucked up and installed a pretty boy. Is that what you want, Hughes? Friggin Zac Efron as Scott Pilgrim?
    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 06-17-2010, 05:55 PM.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Sure, but the change the main character? Especially when everything else is pretty much the same...The only big changes are the ending I thought? And a few things cut here and there...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No need for a mumbly, highly-punchable-faced Scott in any adapatation.

Zac Effron is better than Michael Cera at this point. YEAH I FUCKING SAID IT.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-17-2010, 05:57 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We'll see how it plays, but as I said. He seems fine from the footage I've seen.

Now, will there be boob punching?

Comment

• There is in that trailer. You better be at work still.....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not to make it completely a Cera-hatefest, Routh nailed being a Vegan in that latest trailer.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll add to the dogpile- I've never really cared for Cera, even in SUPERBAD. I'll be seeing this for Routh, Evans, and Culkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  There is in that trailer. You better be at work still.....
                  I was at work at the time of the post. Now I've seen the trailer and I still want to see it so bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    We'll see how it plays, but as I said: he seems fine from the footage I've seen.

Now, will there be boob punching?
                    Find out about the colon Not the organ.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I look like such a dork, but it's sadly appropriate:

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• win.

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X