No announcement yet.

The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how people keep saying "stick with it". I'm 4 seasons in. We're finishing this shit. We dig it, we just don't like the lame season finales.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was with you about the weaker finales until I saw the series as a whole. So much big shit happens during the course of the season(s) that you need a step-back episode to reset the new level of tension to a palatable level. Season 4 was the last time the show runners did that for the audience. By the end of Season 5 you are going to wonder how they can continue for another 2 seasons at the level of tension that is built. They succeed.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• They are completely right.

And having Glenn Close as the captain was inspired casting.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Steek weet eet Rerb!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Steek weet eet Rerb!!!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hey Rob I think you should really stick with it. You have a stickwithitness that we should all aspire to. So stick with it.

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoilerz for season 5 
                Just started season 5 last night. Forrest Whitaker seems to be a decent addition to the cast so far. His gum schtick is kinda retarded. I don't foresee good things happening to Lem this season.

Comment

• STICK WITH IT FFS RERB!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Season 5 is probably my favorite string of episodes for any show ever. I wish I could erase them from my memory and watch through it all over again with fresh eyes.
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Oh snaps.
                        Spoiler: Spoilierz 
                      the big sting getting thrown back in Forrest's face
                      was fucking awesome.

Comment

• All joking aside Rerb, you're in for greatness. Soak it in like golden rays of happy sunshine that make your dick bigger.

Also STICK WITH IT!!!!

Comment

• Motherfucker is on a rampage now.

Comment

• So are they
                              Spoiler: spoilerz 
                            turning Dutch gay? I'm leaning towards yes. And it was fucking dope how they got that one killer to admit that he did it by having his sister help. Poor Claudette though. She fell down went boom.

Comment

• Just because a man likes some Duran Duran it makes him gay?!

Comment

• No, a man being like Hocken makes him gay.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X