The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
    I would agree with Herr Hughes' assessment of the finale of season 3 but yeah, stick with it for sure.
    Definitely stick with it. Season 4 is good, Season 6 is good, but Seasons 5 and 7 are two of the best runs of TV that I have ever watched.
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• So Glenn Close is the new Queen in town. Shane is acting like a complete moron although "Hick and the Spic" was pretty great. That lawyer trying to get money from Vic and his ex seems uber fishy. Also...

Spoiler: spoilerz 
      WTF Aceveda. I know you got mouth raped by Hispanic Telly, but now you get aroused by rape? Fucking creepy.

Lulz to Dutch getting shit on constantly now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, Shane is most certainly not Vic. It's painful to watch him now. He better not get his partner killed. I kinda like that guy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And lulz to "Hungry like the Wolf"

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            And lulz to "Hungry like the Wolf"
            Finally
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yep, that was lastnight. We were laughing and we both looked at each other and said "it finally makes sense"

Comment

• Rerb, the joys of The Shield will only grow from this point on.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Seriously Aceveda...KNOCK IT OFF.

Comment

Seriously Aceveda...SUCK IT OFF.
                    mmhmmm

Comment

• seriously. I hate it when his smarmy mug shows up on screen.

Comment

• Fuck Aceveda
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Seriously, this show needs to learn how to do a goddamn season finale properly. The episodes prior or even the beginning of the finales are always more awesome than how it ends. That being said...

Spoiler: spoilers for season 4 
                          really dug Glenn Close alot. Aceveda is still a goddamn prick even after I thought he may have turned a new leaf. Fake rape is still creepy. Awesome for the chief to ask Dutch to be the temp captain. Even more awesome that he turned it down. Anthony Anderson was fucking aces in this season. Everything after they caught him was some great stuff. Sucks that Shane's partner bitched out. Glad that the team is back. Holy fuck Batman to the Vic's CI working with the DEA. And lulz to the Russian blowing his ass up. Pretty decent season but they really need to start ending on some HOLY FUCK moments.

Comment

• Ask and you shall receive.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Seriously, this show needs to learn how to do a goddamn season finale properly. The episodes prior or even the beginning of the finales are always more awesome than how it ends. That being said...

Spoiler: spoilers for season 4 
                              really dug Glenn Close alot. Aceveda is still a goddamn prick even after I thought he may have turned a new leaf. Fake rape is still creepy. Awesome for the chief to ask Dutch to be the temp captain. Even more awesome that he turned it down. Anthony Anderson was fucking aces in this season. Everything after they caught him was some great stuff. Sucks that Shane's partner bitched out. Glad that the team is back. Holy fuck Batman to the Vic's CI working with the DEA. And lulz to the Russian blowing his ass up. Pretty decent season but they really need to start ending on some HOLY FUCK moments.
                              Just stick with it...the payoff will come.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Season 5 is my personal favorite. This season finale will give you all that you asked for.....and then make you wish you hadn't asked for anything at all.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X