Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haaaa, ZING! WIN!!!!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Fix what?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Rust glitch
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• What's the glitch and how do you go about doing it?
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You play on Rust FOREVER. It's like a gamer's hell.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I need to get in one of those so I can get the "all bullets of clip without missing" challenges...and a few others.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Well I know how to do it now so we can play some tonight

Comment

• ...and BTW fuck Scooter and Phat for fucking backstabbing me everytime I tried to get some shield kills...BASTARDS!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                    Well I know how to do it now so we can play some tonight
                    YESSSSSSSSSSSS
                    Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    ...and BTW fuck Scooter and Phat for fucking backstabbing me everytime I tried to get some shield kills...BASTARDS!
                    Hahaha, Me and Ari traded off no problems. Lulz.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You know what's awesome? Playing against a group of guys on some ridiculous prestige level who mock you for "only" being on level 50 and then try to badger you out of the lobby because you're not super l33t or some shit. And these were grown men! Pretty sad. I'm just trying to have some fun guys, it's a fucking VIDEO GAME.

Comment

• Haha, people are fucking sad. But you're only 50? What the fuck man, you goddamn n00b.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haha, I was without 360 for about 2 1/2 weeks man. Also, I suck.

Comment

• Also I was joking. Haha. I think I'm only like level 42 or something.

Comment

• Phats level is teh worst. So you = half-win!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was rampaging so hard last night that fools were accusing me of glitching...game is mad fun love the new challenges, titles, emblems and such...I will be playing tonight if anyone wants to rampage.

Comment

Working...
                                X