Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
    Recipe or something plz. I have a bunch of uncooked chicken tits that are on the verge of going bad and I need to do something interesting with them.

Posing for sensuous photos with them strategically placed on my otherwise naked body doesn't count, you degenerates.
    Take your chicken breasts and marinate them in your favorite BBQ sauce with a few shakes of Chipotle flavored tabasco sauce thrown in. Marinate anywhere from 45 mins to 3 hrs, any longer is kind of over-kill with this one. Season with desired dry seasoning, I used basic salt, pepper, garlic powder. Grill till completely cooked.

Slice chicken into thin slices, for sandwiches. Put to the side.

Take some BBQ sauce, add mustard & ketchup (trust me) probably a 3:1:0.5 mixture with BBQ being the 3, mustard 1, ketchup the 0.5. Add in chipotle tabasco sauce and mix till you have a consistency to the sauce, no lumps, all one color. Taste mix and alter to your taste.

Take your bread and lightly toast, put chicken on bread, sauce on top of chicken, pickles & onions are optional toppings. I don't use them but other's in the family do.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ffuuuuuccckkkyeah gonnadothis
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Made my first batch of chili for this winter. So much fucking win. 8 hours in the slow cooker made this some kickass grub.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Take your chicken breasts and marinate them in your favorite BBQ sauce with a few shakes of Chipotle flavored tabasco sauce thrown in. Marinate anywhere from 45 mins to 3 hrs, any longer is kind of over-kill with this one. Season with desired dry seasoning, I used basic salt, pepper, garlic powder. Grill till completely cooked.

Slice chicken into thin slices, for sandwiches. Put to the side.

Take some BBQ sauce, add mustard & ketchup (trust me) probably a 3:1:0.5 mixture with BBQ being the 3, mustard 1, ketchup the 0.5. Add in chipotle tabasco sauce and mix till you have a consistency to the sauce, no lumps, all one color. Taste mix and alter to your taste.

Take your bread and lightly toast, put chicken on bread, sauce on top of chicken, pickles & onions are optional toppings. I don't use them but other's in the family do.
          May have to try this as well.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Let me know what you guys think of it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hain't done it yet! Gonna do it Wednesday or Friday or some shit.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

I hain't done it yet! Gonna do it Wednesday or Friday or some shit.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• lost my shit

~

Comment

I hain't done it yet! Gonna do it Wednesday or Friday or some shit.
                    I just meant whenever you do get to. Hope you enjoy.

Comment

• Have some pork breaking down in the slow cooker. Been cooking for the last 8 hours. Cannot fucking wait.

Comment

• Your avatar is raping my soul. Glad the chicken is working out. LoL

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Have some pork breaking down in the slow cooker. Been cooking for the last 8 hours. Cannot fucking wait.
                          BYAAAHHHH

Just threw a pork shoulder roast into the fridge to marinate for a little bit with chipotle barbecue sauce/apple cider vinegar.

o/

~

Comment

• Oh man, it's so awesome. So, so, awesome.

Comment

• Lesley was little Miss Homemaker last night and made a new recipe that wasn't a hot dish. It was fucking tasty. It was a Spanish pasta dish with hot sausage and chicken. Was fucking the goods.

Comment

• That fake chicken sandwich I mentioned in the personal accomplishments thread.

Today for lunch, my left over pot roast.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X