No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It also must be said you look like a complete BADASS shooting from the mag. Chicks dig it.

Comment

• Well, for me, it allows me to pivot on to target faster since I don't have to move my support hand further out like it would be with a broomhandle. I feel like I have more control.

It's just personal preference... no science behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Ooooh!

Billy?

If you shoot from the magazine like I do, then you'll LOVE this!

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=518032

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Well, for me, it allows me to pivot on to target faster since I don't have to move my support hand further out like it would be with a broomhandle. I feel like I have more control.

It's just personal preference... no science behind it.
          I've only shot a M4 a couple times but I agree with this.

Also, Glock sells a better Gunny sculpt than Sideshow. It's weird to type that.

Comment

• That thread on the link Fej provided sounds like CHUD, if CHUD were about weapons...

"This way is better!"

"No, THIS is, and you're an r-tard!"

Jesus, I hate people sometimes.

Comment

• We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Strap on 3 of them, and that's a standard combat loadout, brother!

APPROVED!

Comment

• How has this not been given to our fighting men and women?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Because of political correctness and the burning desire to pander to others, we are not permitted strong drink except during national holidays, and then only 2 beers.

Two fucking beers.

Which is why my teammates and I made our own liquor. Fuck the man!

Also, if anyone tells you that home made gin causes brain damage, for fuck's sake, listen to them!

Comment

• Lousy fuckin' chickenhawks and neocons.

You can't fight a war without booze.

Comment

• Going to die for king and country?

Sorry, you gotta be 21 to get drunk.

The moose outside shoulda told ya.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's why we gave'em the vote. But not the ability to drink booze. Damn you, Elizabeth Dole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              It's why we gave'em the vote. But not the ability to drink booze. Damn you, Elizabeth Dole.
                              Can't blame one person for such stupid fucking decisions.

Those are forged by committee.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She had influence because she was Secretary of Trasportation. That and MADD, while I respect what MADD is trying to do and I have been fortunate not to have been involved in an incident involving a drunk driver. They are a bunch of killjoys who cannot accept any moderation at all.
                                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-20-2010, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X