No announcement yet.

Max Payne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it may be part of a dream sequence... cant really remember, it's been a while
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ok I just checked other boards and everyone is scratching there head over the winged demon/angel as they dont remeber it... I did find these two comment's that do make sense.

Ok- to everyone thinking those are 'real' angels/demons-

They are angels, and like the game, this movie looks like its ripe with metaphor. Those angels are a visual cue of being taken from this world- death. Notice how the one at the end pulls out the man being shot by max out from the building?
      And quote from the game....
      I HAVE TASTED THE FLESH OF FALLEN ANGELS!

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Also from the game..... maybe some type of trip while on Valkyr???

Max Payne: Valkyr had been meant to be a white-winged maiden that would lift you to a warrior's heaven. But it turned out to be a one-way demon ride to hell. The devil was in the drug. I knew. I had met him.

Comment

Working...
        X