Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overnight

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Prr9W7CA&hl=en

Has anyone seen this? I fucking hated the Boondock Saints with a fucking passion, and people who like it are questionable. But this documentary looks damn interesting. Oh Troy, how you fucked yourself hardcore.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Always wanted to check it out. Didn't hate Saints. Thought it was ok. Only saw it once about 5-6 years ago.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Sorry, I like The Boondock's.... I never seen a whole season or anything just watch it from time to time when I'm up and cant sleep. I was actually watching an episode last night at 2am.... so in your opinion why am I questionable???
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

HAHAH. The Boondock Saints man. It's a movie, not that cartoon about angry black people.*

*I know it's more than that...mer merr mer
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Holy crap.

Comment

Haaaaa.... OMG! Sorry, I was up very late. But I do have the movie, yes it's not the greatest but it has it's moment's... I loved the toilet getting thrown out a window and knocking the guy out!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

LOL, thats ok Scott, I haven't seen the movie either; I dont like the comic cartoon of those angry black kids either.
              Why So Serious?

Comment

Watched most of this before bed. Fucking fascinating. If you have a netflix account, check it out on watch it now.

Comment

adding it to que/cue/q

Comment

Yeah. It's pretty good. Obviously the directors of this had an agenda, and I'm sure that it's not the most objective doc, but to watch Troy let all of his "success" go to his head and then fail....man, what a douchebag.

Comment

Looks worthy of a watch...smittorrent worthy?
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

netflix on demand for the win.

Comment

Working...
                        X