Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    That seems to be whats missing from MW2: FUN.
    Times motherfucking 2. Every time I picked up MW2 I felt like punching my own cock. Battlefield 2 I end up laughing my ass off even if we lose. Rob and Ari can attest to how fucking fun BF is.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just had an awesome HQ match. Lots of back and forth between the teams, shitload of kills, and it came down to the wire with my team winning by five points as the buzzer sounded. That's why I play the game.

...I just wish those moments happened more often.

Comment

• They do.....in Battlefield 2.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• MW2 so much more win then BF, BMetal... you are really starting to make me shed a tear.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• MW2 is kind of shit now compared to BF2 if you look at tactics and shit. Just saying.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BF is also much less frustrating.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• MW2 is the new Halo.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ha! Its true, its true.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                    MW2 is the new Halo.
                    I can agree with this, thus is why I only turn on the mic when playing with friends and when only playing with one person we go to private chat.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• I have to side with the MW2 haters. Played a couple rounds of MW2 this weekend for the first time since I got BFBC2, and it made me appreciate BFBC2 even more. That and I kept pressing select to fucking spot people in MW2. I think I'm over MW2, I'd rather play COD4 or maybe even WAW (bought it dirt cheap a few weeks ago for Nazi Zombies) if I want to go back to COD games.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5510262/key-player...fare-developer

GOOD! Here's hoping they go to Ubisoft.

OK I know, I know, their DRM is shit, but hear me out. Does Ubisoft have a top tier FPS franchise? Nope. So a new company could easily fill that need. Also, Ubisoft has shown that they are willing to take chances with their huge franchises. Think about all the changes that Splinter Cell has been through in all its years. Lots of experimenting with new and different multiplayer styles/modes that have never been seen before. Ubisoft wasn't afraid to completely throw away years worth of work to improve Splinter Cell and have it remain a top flight title.

The complaint the COD team has had at EA and Activision was that they weren't given the chance to try new things. Ubisoft is a risk taker. Here's looking forward to a new kickass team and game soon.

Comment

• I hope they all jump ship and leave that doucher Kotick with an empty shell.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            MW2 so much more win then BF, BMetal... you are really starting to make me shed a tear.
                            Epic Failure Scooter. MW2 is far less win than BF, hell it's less win than MW1
                            Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                            MW2 is kind of shit now compared to BF2 if you look at tactics and shit. Just saying.
                            This.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            BF is also much less frustrating.
                            OMG THIS!

Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                            MW2 is the new Halo.
                            THAT

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Ha! Its true, its true.
                            Double That.

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            I have to side with the MW2 haters. Played a couple rounds of MW2 this weekend for the first time since I got BFBC2, and it made me appreciate BFBC2 even more. That and I kept pressing select to fucking spot people in MW2. I think I'm over MW2, I'd rather play COD4 or maybe even WAW (bought it dirt cheap a few weeks ago for Nazi Zombies) if I want to go back to COD games.
                            And that via PS3.

Comment

• B-Metal... you're just mad you couldn't afford to keep both games so now you throw the hate at MW2, as much as you played I find it hard to believe.

Comment

• Have you tried BF2 Scott? Just curious?

Comment

Working...
                                X