No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Yeah, some of you may find this an appalling subject, and nothing goes past your facehole aside from some black coffee.

Well, some of us have to fucking eat because we're not degenerates.

Since there wasn't a thread for the most important meal of the day (which I'd contend is actually after last call), it has at last arrived, thanks in no small part to the bowl or three of oatmeal I just had. There was no coffee, just a bunch of ice water.

And feel free to embellish, especially if you live in a place that serves biscuits and gravy with a plate of bacon and a side of pancakes Uncle Buck sized.
    Me quick one want slow

Tis my favorite meal of the day and this morning I had a good one.

I fried up some potatoes and onions. I also scrambled some eggs with green peppers, onions, and baby bella mushrooms.

Comment

I am just a bit jealous.

I think it was the portabellas. And everything else. That was just...

...the capper.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(I think I'm going to not think for myself and swipe your idea for tomorrow. Sounds faaaaaaantastic.)
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-14-2010, 11:39 AM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Since I am thinking for you- add some toast with strawberry jam. Twil be perfect.

Comment

Oh maaaaaan, get here already, tahmarrah
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Nothing comes close to a good breakfast. This morning I had some bacon and hot from the oven blueberry muffins with a big glass of OJ. It was deeeeeeeeeeeeeelish.

Comment

Fresh blueberry muffins are hard to beat.

It sounds like I just escaped from the eastern bloc with what I had this morning.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Today was just a toasted bagel with some fruit salad because I felt sick as hell. Normally, my weekend breakfast is an egg white omlette with tomato and mushrooms, with rye toast on the side.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Sometime soon, it's gonna be me, some batter, and a waffle iron.

AND IT WILL BE GREAT

Damn it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Sometimes I have a piece of PB toast and a cup of coffee.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Degeneration X breffust
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yesterday morning, my wife's family took one of the aunts out for her b'day. We went to this jernt in Warren I'd never been to before, and they had an array of English muffin sammiches on the menu. I ordered one that was gyro meat, eggs & cheese. It was fucking unbelieveable. I would never have thought to do that myself. Sheer genius!
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                          I ordered one that was gyro meat, eggs & cheese. It was fucking unbelieveable. I would never have thought to do that myself. Sheer genius!
                          Holy shit that is a great idea.

Swiping Cass' idea from Sunday as we speak.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

If you want a good breakfast you must have "cat-head" biscuits (home made HUUUUGE biscuits) covered in "country" gravy, with eggs over medium(or however you like them) and sausage/bacon (again your choice). This is the breakfast of champions
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Brittany says the bear is obviously black and stoned out of his mind. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X