Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silence of the lambs is still up at mondo if anyone is interested
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Got my Rambo...

WELL GOOOOOOOOD FOOOR YOOOOU /Bale
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Grave, I can invite you to our Mondo group on FB if you want? Just a group of like minded people that like to buy/trade our mondo posters and help people out.
        Fuck, is it opened to people from up north? Cause I sure as fuck could use some help next time. Never managed to get one, and totally pissed I missed out on Wreck-it-Ralph and Brave.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I just know I'm going to end up buying a turntable & my wife will be annoyed. That Oblivion art is nice. And the music is good so far, too.

Comment

Apprently the movie is like Tron. Pretty, but empty...
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Finally framed it.

Also got my Drive LP in the mail. No variant which is a bummer but the soundtrack is still killer.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That looks nice!

Comment

thanks man. It really is a spectacular looking print in person. So much better than Stout's overly stylized/poor composition one in my opinion.

Comment

The Stout isn't very good. Same with the Repo Man options yesterday.

Comment

I kind of liked the mohawk Repo Man poster.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Oh, I should clarify, the Shaw REPO MAN (Mohawk) is cool but the Stout print isn't very good at all.

Comment

Yep. Shaw > Stout.

Stout is overrated as fuuuucckkk

Comment

Ugh, I'm taking the Oblivion LP not being sold out yet as further proof the Drive LP went so fast only because everyone has a Stoutboner. Annoying. And lame.

Comment

For sure. The Poltergeist LP didn't sell out for over a month. Lots of people bought the Drive LP for tradebait.

I didn't pull the trigger on Oblivion because I ahven't yet seen the flick nor do I know what the soundtrack sounds like.

Tomorrow's Galler1988 stuff should be great. Hoping to get a LOST print.

Comment

I think the score is still streaming online in a few places. I really like it.

That glow in the dark Fringe print is great. The octagon LOST print is pretty neat. The one of Locke playing chess with the smoke monster is fun, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X