What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ಠ_ಠ
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love that line of thinking. Shit, do both methods, and he'll heal faster!

Comment

• Why didn't I think of that?!

Comment

• godfuckingdammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lVdVtN5dYSA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

34 seconds in is the best fucking thing in the goddamn world.

Comment

• If that was my kid...

Comment

• The mom deserves it more than the kid.

Comment

• There are no innocents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    The mom deserves it more than the kid.
                    Fuckin' A. The kid's just being a kid, whereas the parents should fucking know better.

I swear, why can't these kiddie pageants be banned already? They serve no purpose whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Fuckin' A. The kid's just being a kid, whereas the parents should fucking know better.

I swear, why can't these kiddie pageants be banned already? They serve no purpose whatsoever.
                      Relax...

when I become emperor, it will be taken care of.

Comment

• What a cunt. But fuckin' lulz to the performers.

Comment

• "You're going on a really long journey" Fucking Lulz, so awesome.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They rip into her parents as well around 725-730ish as well.

Comment

• Yeah, "never go in without protection" "to bad nobody told her parents that."

Kid seriously just STFU at that point.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gotdamn. Kid snaps after being bullied.....

Comment

Working...
                                X