What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
    The kid may have had some high fiber oatmeal that just made his ass spit shit.
    This line is gold.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Sorry, I don't agree. Putting shit in a bag is sick.... would have been a different story if the teacher put the kids shitty underwear in a bag for the parents to clean. Bryan, kids do have accidents and at only 5 years old it's not the parents fault. The kid may have had some high fiber oatmeal that just made his ass spit shit.
      Fuck that if the kid shat on the floor...the kid better be mentally challenged. At 5 years old you know where to shit and where not to shit....And why is putting shit in a bag sick? If the fucking parents parented they would immediately open the back pack when the kid gets home and find the shit. EVERYTIME A KID FUCKS UP...IT IS THE PARENTS FAULT.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

People need to stop making excuses for kids and start whipping there asses in to shape. Discipline the fucking kids, stop treating them like idiots. They understand if you teach them, if you treat a kid like a human being and teach them responsibility for their actions stupid shit like Octo-Mom, 9 year old dad, sun tan fuck head...etc. would not happen.

Comment

The kid is 5! 5 man, I'll admit that I had have a few turtle heads... sometimes you might of had something to eat that just makes it happen, it's not the parents fault for that.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Listen, he was 5. Shit happens. I just thought it was funny cause the thread has the words "kids and shit" in it and this story had a kid with shit in his backpack. The teacher was in the wrong here. For all we know little Shitty has behavioral/mental issues. Who knows?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It was funny but let's not blame the kid or the parents
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I fully blame the kid for producing the loaf, and I fully blame the parents for producing the kid. I also fully blame grape soda for erectile dysfunction.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Well then I blame you Ari for your dogs leaving loafs around the house.... you better handle them and spank there asses!

Comment

Jason acknowledged the possibility, as his son had had a couple of accidents in the classroom in the past. He told Mrs. Graham there were extra clothes in his backpack.
                    This wasn't the first time it happened...if your kid shits their self, put on a mother fucking pull up diaper. No where does it say the kid is challenged. For the record my wife teaches special ed. There are specific classrooms/teachers dedicated to children with special needs, they have teachers and aides that will change diapers, wipe their asses, etc....obviously this kid was not handicapped. His parents never taught him how to use the restroom properly.

...And I got the joke Rob, found it hilarious actually.

Comment

I blame Ari for the petrified dog shit found under his couch when we moved them back...

Comment

I'm done with you Bryan

Comment

I'm done with you Bryan

Comment

Comment

Ok, so here we go: The kid SHOULD be wearing pull ups until he no longer has accidents.

The teacher SHOULD NOT have bagged up the shit and put it in his backpack. That was just wrong and does nothing to actually help the problem.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

...i'm sorta ok with that...I would have left the shit on the ground and made the parents come in to pick it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X