No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 99.5: Self-loathing Hipster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's going to get to a point where they will pay you to stay.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Best Billy is Cenobite Bill.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

hahahaha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Don't know how it works for MN/WI, but when I worked in PA I used to get a big tax refund from that state every year. My Federal and State Income taxes would balance each other out, with the PA refund a nice bonus. Hope the same happens for both you and Lesley, Rob!

Comment

Yeah, same here. That mystical "TAX BREAK FOR MARRIAGE!" never seemed to pan out as we're pulling in less together than I was by myself.

Comment

Heard that - I went through that tax BS until I started crossing state lines to work. Plus, our accountant at the time suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Yeah, same here. That mystical "TAX BREAK FOR MARRIAGE!" never seemed to pan out as we're pulling in less together than I was by myself.
                I know it's a sore spot but offspring tip the balance. Also you have to finagle the W-2's to get that refund.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This was a good episode. CJ needs to get on the Hardy train, though. He's way better than just Bane. Check out Bronson, Locke, hell, he's even awesome in Inception.

Comment

Thanks man! Bronson is pretty good and I tried to tell him that. Hardy is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X