No announcement yet.

Dr Who!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you'd like, season 1 is a fine starting point. A bit slow at points, but a strong introduction to the whole shebang. The second series is where it really hits its stride though. I'd recommend getting those two to start. And yes, they are available on Insta-Netflix.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh snap! Thanks man!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just added the 3 seasons. Are all of the episodes on the instant view? I only ask because Dead like Me is retarded and is missing episodes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Absolutely. And the prices on Shamazon are ridiculous anyway.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

All of them are in fact on there. The only stuff you're missing is commentary and some extras.

And yes, whoever programmed Dead Like Me can eat all the dicks.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Seriously. We got into it and then realized that it was missing episodes. WTF?!

Comment

I scoured a few sites for the missing ones, and I still haven't found the Rube-centric episode from season 2.

It pisses me off to this day.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well, Ed, he looks to be stealing his wardrobe from John Laroquette or Henry Jones Jr.

I'm leaning on the side of Night Court.

link.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I really need to attempt to give this show another go, don't I?

Comment

Wait for this upcoming season. Stephen Moffatt is a fucking beast.

Check out his Jekyll series on the Netflix.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        Well, Ed, he looks to be stealing his wardrobe from John Laroquette or Henry Jones Jr.

I'm leaning on the side of Night Court.

link.
                        From chucks with a suit comes tweedy professor with gripfasts. Interesting. Not crazy about bow ties, but who am I to judge.

And Jekyll is fantastic. It really is.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Watching the Tennant-era recap on BBC Amurrika.

They keep showing that fucking operatic Yellowtail commercial.

I want to be drunk on red wine now, but I don't trust myself not to spill a glass or eight, effectively turning my living room into a faux crime scene.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Put your wine in a sports bottle wit a straw. Problem solved. Now if we could cure you of Dr. Who you'd be fine.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have no straws, as I am not a) a proud poppa of children in need of such utensils nor b) a handicapped individual without hands.

Conclusion: I will buy a sippy cup.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I love it when a plan comes together!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X