No announcement yet.

Fainaru Fantajī Sātīn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES. Last night I hit some crazy fucking cinematics and my mouth just dropped.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So, basically, what you're saying is I need to buy this?
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

If you ever dug any FF then yes. IT's quite different, but I'm still going through it and I haven't regretted the purchase yet.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You ever try Lost Odyssey?

If so, is the battle system anything like it?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Unfortunately I did not.

Comment

Well, L.O. was an attempt to "action up" the usually boring, highfalutin' strategizing that cripples the enjoyment of RPGs by using a targeting minigame to assess accuracy of an attack.

It sounds just about as boring on paper, but in practice is a whole other ball of wax. Especially when you're whole party is about to fucking die, and your next swing at bat is the only thing that will save your ass.

They were basically taking the RPG out of RPG.

Does this thing do that thing?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

You can just press the X button to do everything. You only control your main guy and can hand pick what skills/magic to use or you can just press X to do auto attack. Then you switch up the paradigms to heal/debuff/rebuff/etc but in rapid order. So fights are usually over within 2 mins. but it's a hectic two minutes.

Comment

Shit.

I might have to buy this weeaboo shit.

Shit.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Bought it today. Haven't stopped since I got home at 1:30. Liking it so far, and once again the graphics are amazing.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Awesome, now tell nate to get on the 360 haha.

Comment

I want to rip out Vanille's voice box and piss on it. Getting really sick of her 16 year-old squeaky orgasm noises.

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                          Getting really sick of her 16 year-old squeaky orgasm noises.
                          You have my attention. Continue...

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                            I want to rip out Vanille's voice box and piss on it. Getting really sick of her 16 year-old squeaky orgasm noises.

NOOOOO. She just needs a good hate fuck.

Comment

Hate fuck...throat punch...whatever. Just shut her up!

Comment

Finally got Sahz's summon. Still not even half through the game yet and I still enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X