Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep. ugh.

I was just happy to drive in this morning with no issues. The last few mornings have sucked.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn. I'm out of cat food and my mouse dropped to the floor yesterday. Now it doesn't work so I need to see if I can exchange it sans recipe at Best Buy, Ha!. Got the box though. Guess I'm venturing out into The Nothing.
      Last edited by PHEDG; 02-06-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        yep. ugh.

I was just happy to drive in this morning with no issues. The last few mornings have sucked.
        Agreed on the morning commutes. I actually had to dial in on my cellphone for the morning scrum yesterday. It turned out that was not the only one dialing in from the road...fun stuff.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• According to the weather reports for here, Thursday night into Friday morning we may get some of the white stuff. That, or a "wintry mix". Fun driving to work for me on Friday. Should be fun at the supermarkets here tomorrow night. The usual "snow in the forecast and I have to get bread, eggs & milk". Feh!
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Decided to work from home today. Fuck driving in this shit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Surprisingly, the drive into work this morning wasn't bad. I was expecting a parking lot, but most people (wisely) stayed home. As such, my commute was fine and I made it in without issue.

I'm dreading the drive home, though.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• So far all we've gotten is a bit of rain last night. I really hope we get a little snow out of this and not just all sleet and rain.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Totally did a 360 and kept driving thru the s-curves on my way home just now. Apparently they are waiting to plow the residential streets until it stops later this evening.

Comment

• Yeah, our neighborhood streets this morning were NOT good.

Comment

• about to take Fahey out. Should be fun.

Comment

• We'll get hit with this tomorrow night. Fun in the old "Garden State" today. I'll bet there are loads of people stocking up on bread, milk & eggs right now. French Toast or bread pudding, anyone? Sheesh. You'd think the world was ending.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Still nothing but rain, but the Weather Channel has upped it's totals from 1-3 to 4-6. This could get interesting.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm in the middle of a trial, so I don't know if I WANT the expected snow to fuck w/ our schedule (resulting in a court closing or delayed opening) or not. I'm not doing the hea vy lifting, so it would probably a) give me time to shovel out; b) keep my wife & kid home from school/work, & c) other than a likely pain in the ass drive in, make the amount of work I have to do a bit more doable by pushing some of it back to the weekend. I'm in this bitch for 2 weeks, possibly more, already. Gonna wreak havoc on my schedule anyway w/ regard to my trials scheduled for next week anyway, so what's another half day?
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• So over winter at this point. The drive wasn't bad (shocking) but my windshield wipers decided to stop working. That made it so much worse. I was Ace Venture'ing it down the freeway.

Comment

• Shit, it's getting into the 80s and the humidity is back. Kind of jelly.

Comment

Working...
                                X