Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    What the fuck.

Zoom in on Rourke's hands and send them to Lesley one at a time.
    YES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Apologies for ignorance, but who is the dude in black?
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ben Stiller. Duh
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          Apologies for ignorance, but who is the dude in black?
          You NEVER need to apologize for this, especially when it comes to Stiller, Ingrid.

I'm probably in the minority for this, but Ben Stiller does nothing for me comedically.

Comment

• https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WellmadeRe...restricted.gif
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "OK, so it's big..."

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I have been living for the family memes the past few days. Dom saving Mufasa from the fall by catching him with his arm out the window had me in actual laughing tears.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• too soon?
                      Attached Files
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I feel terrible for everyone involved. That is some shit.

Comment

• Made this for Ceej:

Comment

Working...
                          X