No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shit looks awesome. Dig how his suit comes off too.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Do we know who Glover is playing?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• a little part of me died when his friend dropped and broke the Lego Death Star.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/41dUp3kK-0w?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• international trailer. Few new shots. See Shocker for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Totes forgot about The Keaton. So excited. Bit more Iron Man than I'd care for, but I get it.
              Yeah, they have to make sure the casual public know this is in that universe. So Stark being in it makes sense. They probably do not want another case of "GODDAMMIT, another REBOOT?!". That being said, *nerd alert* why does the Thor mask have a helmet? He's never worn a helmet in that universe.*end nerd alert*

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Yeah, they have to make sure the casual public know this is in that universe. So Stark being in it makes sense. They probably do not want another case of "GODDAMMIT, another REBOOT?!". That being said, *nerd alert* why does the Thor mask have a helmet? He's never worn a helmet in that universe.*end nerd alert*
                Well,

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                The premise of the film from the last script is that it's Spidey's movie. But, it's about Stark trying to find who is stealing and cloning his tech. Spidey gets a lead and then gets thrown into Iron Man's case.

Michael Keaton is playing Vulture like Clarence Boddiker. He has a gang of tech oriented thugs that want to get powers too. Hence, they harass the Tinkerer (Piper's brother on Orange is the New Black) to start cloning and reimaging Stark stuff. That's how you get The Vulture, Shocker, etc. Glover is part of said gang of thugs.

Basically, it's going to be PG-13 friendly Robocop.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUCK YES

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• I am way into Anderson's spoiler.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I am way into Anderson's spoiler.
                            There's a bigger spoiler tied into all of this that I'm still fighting to get confirmed.

Spoiler: Dare to tempt fate by clicking here. 

Much like how Stan Lee shot out his next 4 cameos on the Guardians 2 set. Word suggests that Kevin Bacon shot his Spidey cameo on the Guardians 2 set, so that they could throw people off the trail.

Word suggests that he's playing Osborn. Deeper word from Spidey set crew and hence the Robocop comparisons is that he's playing it ala Dick Jones (Ronny Cox) in Robocop.

Oscorp is less of a competitor and more of a needed supply chain link for Stark in the MCU. So, Osborn decides to make regular crooks into a new class of threat. LEOs and other agencies get scared and they buy more tech from him.

Tinkerer then makes better tech for the super thugs and the cycle continues.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuck yeah, man.

Comment

• Oh snaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X