• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Shit = lost!

Comment

Haha, "I never claimed Jesus of Qu'ran."

Comment

More idiots who can't take a joke making all believers look stunted. But still that shit was hilarious.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Also: we all know Batman could beat Jesus the fuck up (and Mel would film it). He did it to Space Jesus (Superman) so many times now, he gets one of those fancy green club jackets that Tiger has and a free membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Batman wins all fights, he's the GAWDDAMNEDBATMANG!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So Manhattan becomes Spider-Island for issue #666 of Amazing Spidey. Storyline sounds as bad as the Clone War Saga. Points for taking away his Spidey-sense though.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                So Manhattan becomes Spider-Island for issue #666 of Amazing Spidey. Storyline sounds as bad as the Clone War Saga. Points for taking away his Spidey-sense though.

It's Dan Slott. Read his shit. The guy has been writing the best Spidey in almost 30 years. It's not even funny how much ass he's kicking.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                  It's Dan Slott.
                  He's a fucking badass.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    He's a fucking badass.

He's turning all that Spider-Totem stuff into something that actually makes sense. It also ties into why he lost his spider sense and why the 1980s Spider-Woman is the new Madame Web.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                      It's Dan Slott. Read his shit. The guy has been writing the best Spidey in almost 30 years. It's not even funny how much ass he's kicking.
                      Are there any Slott trades yet? I haven't picked up a Spidey book in years. Endorsements from you and Russ are promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Are there any Slott trades yet? I haven't picked up a Spidey book in years. Endorsements from you and Russ are promising.

Big Time is the first major Slott only TPB out. But, Slott has been helping out with Brand New Day almost since the launch of the stuff. His first really big solo issue was JJJ becoming Mayor of New York.

But, about Spider Island...the premise is built on Slott breaking apart JMS's bullshit about The Spider Totem. Basically, Slott says that everything happened and no retcons. So, he's going to examine what happens when other people become able to access the same stuff that makes Spidey what he is.

If you read the FCBD issue, the point of Shang-Chi training Spidey was the fact that Madame Web realized that Spidey would get beat like a bitch in a straight-up fight with someone on equal footing.

The only times that he beat people like Firelord and Juggernaut were because he caught them off-guard and that took hours to wear them down.

Comment

• My face when Slott had a hand in writing the Ren & Stimpy comics:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My Spider-project keeps getting bigger and bigger. So, I'll open another thread.

That being said...write some erotic fanfic featuring Six-Armed Spidey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post

That being said...write some erotic fanfic featuring Six-Armed Spidey.
                              Hmm... I have just the writer in mind!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Hmm... I have just the writer in mind!
                                That meaning you?
                                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X