Day of the Dead '08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of the Dead '08

Stay far far far far away from this rancid piece of shit. Seriously. Fuck Nick Cannon, fuck Mena Suvari, and (god help me) fuck Ving Rhames.

Nothing about this movie is good. Why wait like 20 mins to really show a zombie. What? WE don't know this is a zombie movie? This "build up" is the stupidist move ever.

If you really want to subject yourself to it, don't pay for it. Catch it on Netflix On Demand.

And fuck BUD.

Jesus christ....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Day of the Dead '08

Also...

OMG is it the flu? Is it a cold? Is it allergies?

FUCK THIS MOVIE. IT's called DAY OF THE DEAD. Everyone knows it's about zombies. goddamit did this movie piss me off.

And Mena Suvari was the worst cast actress in a movie since Tara Reid in Alone of the Dark and Denise Richards as Christmas Jones or whatever.

WEAK FUCKING SAUSAGE!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also...

Why waste like 30 mins of the movie setting up the zombies? It's a remake of DAY OF THE DEAD. By that point most humans were zombies and only a select few were still alive. And once again, FUCK BUD!

Vegetarian my ass.

Also I hope you like fast zombies with even faster film speeds.

Ridiculous.

Comment

Also,
        I hope you like PARKOUR zombies.

Yep. They are now crossbred with spiders apparently. Running up and along walls.

FUCK!!!

Comment

Really... Wow!! I thought the CGI Blood would be cool... hee hee!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Even Romero used CGI blood (not that is was a good idea) but this movie is so bad it make me want to hate zombies.

Comment

Oh and I forgot to mention one of the many stupid fucking scenes in this movie.

Ok, so Mena Suvari and Bud are climbing through an air duct in a hospital to get away from the zombies. Now in any other movie, this may work if you stay quiet. But not in DAY OF THE DEAD '08. The zombies have mops and start poking at the grates on the celing to get them to fall out.

WTF?!?!

[img width=900 height=560]http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1807/morelikedayoftheshitsb0.png[/img]

Comment

So, Rob, did you like the film?
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I give it 4 outta 5.

Haha...... =P

Comment

Billy Blob was excited to see it. No British peoples!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Lol. God man, it was so bad. Like really bad.

Comment

dude why did you even bother with this?! hahahahahaha. instead, you should have watched diary of the dead. now that was awesome.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I watch shit like this so you don't have to. That and the fact that I want to talk about it at some point on the 'caust.

Comment

now if nick cannon drummed his way through a hoarde of zombies, that would be entertaining. hahaha. damnit rob, now i want to watch it to see how bad it is.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

netflix on demand my man....it's as bad as I said. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X