No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of setting up to fail. Trumpy is trying to give the Kushner family the contract to build the new FBI HQ.

$2 billion dollar contract.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sessions will be testifying before Senate Intel Cmte tomorrow morning. Will be live televised.

Fuckers came out swinging today.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Speaking of setting up to fail. Trumpy is trying to give the Kushner family the contract to build the new FBI HQ.

There's no fucking way that that should go through.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          There's no fucking way that that should go through.

It's part of the AG lawsuit.

It's also why we learned today that Trump has made $27 million since being in the White House.

Comment

• Jeff Sessions testifies tomorrow publicly at 2:30 pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Speaking of setting up to fail. Trumpy is trying to give the Kushner family the contract to build the new FBI HQ.

Doesn't something like that have to go out for bid?
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Yes, it should.

Comment

• When Christie tried that here, the quote for renovating the State House started at a lower amount and then ballooned to a much higher amount. Needless to say since there's a Gubernatorial election here in Jersey this year (as well as many state seats up for grabs), the State Senate and Assembly stopped that rather quickly. In fact, they even took it to the court system to further delay it.

Seems like once they get in office any brains they had go flying out the window.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• http://sherman.house.gov/sites/sherm...MA_017_xml.pdf

Comment

• NBC is going to make a decision in the next day about killing the Alex Jones interview w/ Megyn Kelly. I think that's how she spells her name.

So far luring her over from Fox News has been a bust.

Comment

• 6 weeks ago: The Russians didn't hack the Elections, that's Fake News.

Now: https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...-u-s-elections

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• I love the mocking Spongebob meme.

Comment

• It is a truly wonderful meme. Oh, and we are fucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              It is a truly wonderful meme. Oh, and we are fucked.

No, we aren't.

A lot of people really don't get how a Special Counsel functions. Basically, it'll be a C-Span version of "I came to bargain, Dormammu".

Comment

• NSA Director Admiral Rogers had to brief the Intel Cmte yesterday and perhaps today before Sessions can openly speak.

Basically, they're expecting Sessions to fuck up. It's just containing what can/will/could be said.

Comment

Working...
                                X