POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comey Week: Day One

1. Reality Leigh Winner was the Georgia Contract Worker that leaked NSA documents to The Intercept and well others. Basically, in pursuing charges against her, the Federal Government has to admit the authenticity of said documents and that their findings are true.
    2. The documents are NSA briefings that showcase Russian hacking election machines in 100 districts. Uploading malware to remote systems and directly manipulating vote count.
    3. Winner hasn't been charged yet, but she's in custody.
    4. Also, in hot water. DOJ has Kushner in for questioning in their International Crime Division. Jeff Sessions is kept out of the questioning, but said questioning has been going on for 3 hours.
    5. Current NSA head Mike Rogers now is having aides tell media outlets that he's going to have to upgrade the nature of his testimony this week.
    6. In conclusion, Monday down...four more days to go.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I was trying to figure out why he was going apeshit on Twitter today. I totally forgot it is Comey week!

Comment

• Man, all of this and the week's just getting started. Trump and the upper echelons of the GOP are probably shitting themselves.

Comment

• Trump says he's going to live tweet Comey's testimony! I hope no one with remotely any sense gets to him before the hearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Comey Week: Day One

1. Reality Leigh Winner was the Georgia Contract Worker that leaked NSA documents to The Intercept and well others. Basically, in pursuing charges against her, the Federal Government has to admit the authenticity of said documents and that their findings are true.
              2. The documents are NSA briefings that showcase Russian hacking election machines in 100 districts. Uploading malware to remote systems and directly manipulating vote count.
              3. Winner hasn't been charged yet, but she's in custody.
              4. Also, in hot water. DOJ has Kushner in for questioning in their International Crime Division. Jeff Sessions is kept out of the questioning, but said questioning has been going on for 3 hours.
              5. Current NSA head Mike Rogers now is having aides tell media outlets that he's going to have to upgrade the nature of his testimony this week.
              6. In conclusion, Monday down...four more days to go.
              This made zero sense to me until I figured out that "Reality" was someone's name. What the fuck were her parents on when they named her? "Reality Winner", really? That's what you went with?
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                This made zero sense to me until I figured out that "Reality" was someone's name. What the fuck were her parents on when they named her? "Reality Winner", really? That's what you went with?
                It's kinda amazing. Working on today's roundup. Trying to get Sessions news clarified.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Comey Week: Day Two

1. Eric Trump busted for laundering money away from cancer kids' foundation and into Trump company proper.
                  2. Atty General Jeff Sessions threatening to resign as soon as Friday due to incompatibility with Trump.
                  3. Reality Winner got Honeypotted almost in the exact same way as Snowden. Difference was she ended her bullshit session in custody.
                  4. This one took me a few weeks/months to handle, but it's true. Don't defend The Intercept and/or Snowden. By the time this is all done, they're going to be a sour spot in the side of Leftist Media.
                  5. Sen John McCain got Senate rules changed so he could directly question Comey on Thursday.
                  6. Flynn turns over 600 documents to panel probing Russia, Trump http://on.ksdk.com/2r3D58m

I've got way more shit on the Sessions thing coming in, I just want to actually have more background, qualified info and time to process it.

Comment

• Speaking with a friend of mine, federal prosecutor. She said the 600 pages stands out because if it's discovery the 600 pages isn't shit and investigation will be digging way deeper. If it's 600 pages they've already reviewed and highlighted as evidence they plan on using it's a different story.

Comment

• Rogers is a known oddball, but he seems to be towing a weird line.

Dan Coats is doing right by the American people, but he's not offering up much.

Comment

• They're GLOMARing for Comey tomorrow.

GLOMAR: Kind of response (neither confirm nor deny)

Comment

• While you're watching two career conservatives kick that can so fucking hard down the road, serious shit is happening overseas.

Iran is blaming the terror attack in Tehran on Saudi Arabia. The Sauds are getting fucking nutty and it looks like we're going to have a Summer Time Gas War!

Comment

• Dan Coats is a good guy. Dude bought me a hamburger once (and I wasn't even working for him).

However, there's a fucking metric TON going on here.

1. These four guys are trying not to perjure themselves
                            2. These four guys are trying not to botch Mueller's investigation.
                            3. These four guys are actively engaging in Contempt of Congress.

Honestly, I'm leaning towards Option 2.

Comment

• via USA Today: JUST IN from @OversightDems: Attorney General #Sessions Declines to Testify Before Oversight Committee on Withholding Documents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                While you're watching two career conservatives kick that can so fucking hard down the road, serious shit is happening overseas.

Iran is blaming the terror attack in Tehran on Saudi Arabia. The Sauds are getting fucking nutty and it looks like we're going to have a Summer Time Gas War!
                                Sure seems like the Saudis have decided to use the extremists as scapegoats against Qatar and Iran to keep their oil empire safe. I don't know how that works though.

Comment

Working...
                                X