No announcement yet.

South Park Season Whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn straight. I was a kid in the 70's, and the only music I could access then was shit like disco, lite rock, and the most mainstream of acts, like Kiss. Stuff like Led Zeppelin, punk like the Sex Pistols, Ramones, Damned, etc., Rush, Motrohead, Floyd, etc. was "big kids" or "bad kids" music - shit I'd only hear in the bathrooms at school where the tough kids hung out.

I ddin't really get into music until middle of high school, around the time MTV started, and was THAT a revelation. Think I could go back to Olivia Newton-John or the Bee Gees after that?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Think I could go back to Olivia Newton-John or the Bee Gees after that?
      You did though, didn't you.

DIDN'T YOU.

YOU FUCKING DID IT, ADMIT IT.

WHETHER YOU'RE A BROTHER OR WHETHER YOU'RE A MOTHER, YOU MUST CONFESS.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

OK, for one night, I played the entire Physical album. Twice.

Can you blame me?

The Bee Gees on the other hand, haven't looked back. Unlike Russ who still tears up when the anniversary of Maurice's death rolls around every year.

Comment

New season started tonight.

Randy killed. Drunk Stan crashing into the Fast Food Cabal's building was fantastic. Assburgers were had by all.

I will miss President Duck.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Damnit. Totally forgot.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Good start to the new season, was a bit let down by the ending as I was kind of hoping there'd be some sort of change like Stan was talking about. I guess there is really, since it seems...

Spoiler: Just in case! 
              Stan's becoming a lush in order to deal.

Comment

Yeah. I kinda loved this episode.

"Aliens, or sentient robots, whatever FUCK YOU!"

Everytime they said that I lost my shit.

The ASSBERGERS stuff was pretty funny too.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_Nr94O1Vvjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fucking awesome.

Trey looks like Bill Murray nowadays.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Anyone else getting a Moral Orel vibe?
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Watched the documentary last night. Pretty good if not short. Didn't know Bill Hader was on the writing staff.

Comment

Great doc - didn't know about Heder either. It amazes me how they can hammer out the show in less than a week, and I can sympathize with the all-nighters and stress levels they're under, even if they are self-inflicted.

Add to that all the work they did on Book of Mormon at the time, and I'm astonished they can keep going.

Comment

OMG. I know it's an easy topic but Butters as a Mexican was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              Watched the documentary last night. Pretty good if not short. Didn't know Bill Hader was on the writing staff.

He joined a while ago. Supposedly, he's also consulting on Venture Brothers.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                OMG. I know it's an easy topic but Butters as a Mexican was awesome.

Cartman killing the Mexicans was the only thing that really made me laugh. Everything else felt too preachy or too far up their own ass.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X