Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In prep for Looper this weekend, I watched Primer again.

Damn man, this film frazzles my brain. Its ten times as mind-bending as Inception and I have to admit, third time around, I'm still not sure I got it all. But its a masterful script - the only legitimate gripe I have with it is the early portions of the voiceover are a little heavy-handed. Its a totally creepy premise treated absolutely believably. I hope Carruth finally gets his follow-up - Upstream Color - off the ground soon, as we need more minds like his making challenging films.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• In preparation H for Looper, I took a pooper.

I will not be giving it back.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        In preparation H for Looper, I took a pooper.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          In preparation H for Looper, I took a pooper.

I will not be giving it back.
          And you called ME out for my jokes?
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Walk Hard. Haven't seen it since we first bought it. I remember not really liking it the first time, but I really enjoyed it this time around.

"I'm DEWEY'S 12 YEAR OLD WIFE!"

plus the Beatles stuff was great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              And you called ME out for my jokes?
              SUCK THESE JEANS, LIMEY LORENZO
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultra Laser View Post
                Walk Hard. Haven't seen it since we first bought it. I remember not really liking it the first time, but I really enjoyed it this time around.

"Ommmmm, Paul's a big fat cunt."

Much funnier than I thought it would be.

Comment

• fuck yeah, just grabbed Avengers on blu. CAN'T WAIT FOR LESLEY TO BE HOME.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Walk Hard. Haven't seen it since we first bought it. I remember not really liking it the first time, but I really enjoyed it this time around.

John C Reilly seemingly can do no wrong.

Comment

• The Avengers on blu. Yep, still loved the shit outta this flick. So much fun. Really dug the Marvel One Shot as well.

Comment

• Worked my way through the bonus disc on the INDIANA JONES blu ray set last night. The true 'behind the scenes of RAIDERS' doc, with tons of raw footage, is amazing.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

The Avengers on blu. Yep, still loved the shit outta this flick. So much fun. Really dug the Marvel One Shot as well.
                          Same here. I'd say I enjoyed it more at home and that blu is virtually flawless. And Lizzy Caplan is cute as a button and drop dead gorgeous in Item 47.

Comment

• Headhunters

So much fun, guys. Catch it if you get a chance. Its got World's Most Handsome Scandinavian Nikolaj Coster-Waldau AKA Jamie Lannister in it and is a twisty-turny tale of art thievery, duplicitous shenanigans and expert, military trackers. To say any more would be to spoil it, but while it's far from perfect, at 95 minutes it covers a lot of ground and is smart, sexy, witty and just a damned entertaining thriller. A couple of surprisingly gory moments too - I won't say which, but one sequence had KNB-quality grue.

Comment

• Really want to see Headhunters. Trailer was great.

Comment

• Coster-Waldau isn't the lead, by the way - Aksel Hennie is, someone I'd never seen before, but who is like a cross between Steve Buscemi and a young Rutger Hauer. And he's absolutely fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X