Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're hokey as fuck. Al Hoker.

Tales from the Hood is pretty terrible. But at least Sampson Simpson is in on it. Well, him and Corbin Bersen.

Next, you're going to tell me Bones was good.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-12-2012, 11:09 AM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Corben is the man.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Always preferred CAT'S EYE myself, mainly for the ledge storyline.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
          On the Dead trilogy (What? It's a trilogy, right??), Night is still my favourite. I get that Dawn is more audacious, humorous and loaded with subtext. But nothing in Dawn or Day - which I really like, by the way - floored me the way the ending of Night did the first time I saw it. Me and a buddy stayed up late one Saturday to watch it and rip the piss out of it - it was sold as shambolic and laughable by the Channel 4 promos.

We talked over a lot of it, but when that one chick executes the other one with the trowel (?) and then the rednecks shoot Ben (!) at the end? FUCK. It shut us up big time and we both came away shaking, talking about how ahead of its time it was.
          Night was the first zombie film I ever watched. I saw it on Fox late one night followed by Night of the Living Bread. It is probably responsible for making me the horror lover I am today (NotLD, not NotLB. Bread is probably responsible for my love of P&B sandwiches).
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I saw it on local PBS affiliate KERA back when I was a kid.

Ever since, I'd been terrified of being stranded anywhere near my uncle's old house out in Sardis. Mainly because before it was torn down (thankfully), it reminded me of that farmhouse in PA.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-12-2012, 11:14 AM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Tales from the Darkside movie had some weird ones, especially that Rae Dawn Chong/Remar joint.

Deb Harry as a modern Hansel & Gretel witch was pretty awesome. Shame about the Lawrence kid.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Day of the Dead sucks. Land of the Dead, represent!
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Day of the Dead sucks. Land of the Dead, represent!
                  BAH! LIES! Day of the Dead is great! Land is fine too.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Day is much better than Land. Land is good but Big Daddy has nothing on Bub.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tales from the Hood is great. "The shit.....you're looking for THE SHIIIIIIIIIIT"

Comment

• Bub trumps Big Daddy. Duh.

Day has the better score too.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Land was a silly but enjoyable romp.

Day is a strange one. The effects are still pretty remarkable, the scenario is the most nihilistic, but man, I can't listen to Rhodes' fuckface brigade without hitting the mute button. It's like they took acting lessons from Chloe Webb.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Tales from the Hood is great. "The shit.....you're looking for THE SHIIIIIIIIIIT"
                            Ending is great.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• There is nothing great about a half-assed knockoff. I don't care how many slave souls are trapped inside dolls trapped inside paintings.

Okay, ignore that segment and Clarence and it is absolute shit.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                The little girl kills her mother with a trowel.
                                Yeah, I need to see it again. Clearly.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X