Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Bless America. Fucking fantastic. Loved it even more than his last one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Where did you see it? Is it on VOD already?

Comment

• Shame.

Honest and raw.

Much of the time the scenes become so intimate I could have sworn McQueen snuck hidden cameras into F.Assbender's apartment/miscellaneous fuckpad of choice.

Take away the nice apartment in New York and the crippling sex addiction, at some time in our lives we're all in some way like Brandon or his equally damaged sister Cissy. We are all at some time or another trapped in some figurative prison of our own making, guarded to the detriment of relating with another, or found ourselves in fear of moving beyond our own needs and wants.

Nevertheless, it is an incredibly well acted, scripted and directed film from beginning to end. See it.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-07-2012, 09:49 PM. Reason: The opening scene is amazing
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Shame.

Honest and raw.

Much of the time the scenes become so intimate I could have sworn McQueen snuck hidden cameras into F.Assbender's apartment/miscellaneous fuckpad of choice.

Take away the nice apartment in New York and the crippling sex addiction, at some time in our lives we're all in some way like Brandon or his equally damaged sister Cissy. We are all at some time or another trapped in some figurative prison of our own making, guarded to the detriment of relating with another, or found ourselves in fear of moving beyond our own needs and wants.

Nevertheless, it is an incredibly well acted, scripted and directed film from beginning to end. See it.
          No bullshit, I totes have this next on the agenda. Glad to hear I won't be wasting my time.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Where did you see it? Is it on VOD already?
            yep yep. It was great but should have came out about 3-4 years ago as some of the stuff is a tad dated. But besides that the main guy was fantastic and the girl was pretty damn good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• THE MUPPETS- FANTASTIC. Should have made time to see it on the big screen. Amy Adams seemed a bit out of place or uncomfortable with the whole thing but she's in it so little that it doesn't matter much. So happy the movie was about the muppets rather than a human story with a few muppets thrown in. LOVE.

Comment

• Watch Captain America after the discussion last week. It starts to lose me after Cap frees Bucky and the rest of the people from Skull's hideout. I still enjoy the first half (alot, it works so goddamn well), but the last 30 mins is just standard superhero movie third act. I wish Dum Dum and the rest of the Commandos were featured more heavily.

Comment

• Dum Dum should take Stan's old ass place and appear in everything. He took the infinity formula like Fury, so why the hell not?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The world's not ready for that much awesome, wrapped up in a bowler hat and red Yosemite Sam mustache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Dum Dum should take Stan's old ass place and appear in everything. He took the infinity formula like Fury, so why the hell not?
                      I would not be opposed to that.

Comment

• Neil's the shit, and should be recognized for being as such. It's the perfect opportunity to excise the ridiculous padding of the tacked on Stan Lee cameo scenarios.

And you get Neil being awesome instead of OLD MAN DOES FUNNY OLD MAN THING.

Holy fuck. How about Old Man-Thing? Like as an OLD man thing. His trunk grows like old people's ears and noses, so the fucking thing just drags along the ground wherever he goes. Usually it's to Luby's or the Early Bird showing of the latest Brett Ratner nickelodeon at the Cinemark.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Man I love the Lady Sif and the Warriors Three Earth entrance in Thor.

Comment

• Yeah. Also, I agree with your assesement of Cap. It loses the magic once Bucky bites it, but the first half is perfect. Still is a great movie though.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yep. Just finished Thor. Still like it more than Captain. Everything just works for me. Plus seeing Ray Stevenson eating is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                                Plus seeing Ray Stevenson is great.
                                No qualifier needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X