Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    List your points good sir.
    I'll agree that Part IV is probably the "best" one on an objective scale, but let's be honest, they're all pretty much crap when judged like that. Part VI realized that and decided to go tongue in cheek. I love that it decided to not take itself seriously, and think that raised the quality level a bit.

As I said, I love Part IV, but Part VI is the one I throw in when I'm kinda drunk and just want to have fun watching Jason wreck people.
    "Can't you just magic it away?"
    "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• I was all about VI until I read Crystal LAke Memories and read about all the crazy shit that the MPAA did to that movie. So I refuse to enjoy it until that fateful day where I can see a non-fucked with part VI. Because that would BE FUCKING EPIC!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was all about VI until I read Crystal LAke Memories and read about all the crazy shit that the MPAA did to that movie. So I refuse to enjoy it until that fateful day where I can see a non-fucked with part VI. Because that would BE FUCKING EPIC!
        I never got around to reading that so that may be why I'm jaded. But if you have to weigh the movies on scares/thrill level I think IV is better but just have a shit ton of fun watching people get slashed is VI's bread and butter.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I was all about VI until I read Crystal LAke Memories and read about all the crazy shit that the MPAA did to that movie. So I refuse to enjoy it until that fateful day where I can see a non-fucked with part VI. Because that would BE FUCKING EPIC!
          I really need to finish that book. Or maybe I don't, as it might ruin my love of part VI.

Comment

• It may or may not, either way, that movie would have been even more awesome. But I still love The Felddog and Glover so IV wins for me. But VI isn't bad by any means.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It may or may not, either way, that movie would have been even more awesome. But I still love The Felddog and Glover so IV wins for me. But VI isn't bad by any means.
              So we can all agree that parts IV & VI are the best, that's fine. The important thing to keep in mind here is that someone actually voted for Jason Takes Vancouver.

Comment

• Originally posted by wydren View Post
                So we can all agree that parts IV & VI are the best, that's fine. The important thing to keep in mind here is that someone actually voted for Jason Takes Vancouver.
                That bastard deserves an outing!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He hasn't even gone to the Orient yet. I wanna see a blowfish death, goddammit!
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    That bastard deserves an outing!!
                    Done.

It was BiG B. I'm hoping it was a joke,

Comment

Done.

It was BiG B. I'm hoping it was a joke,
                      It must be. If not, password lock.*

*ok ok no more I promise.

Comment

Working...
                      X