No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the flashback combined with an overly complicated solution to the murder plot. It was good but started to think it was too clever for the room. It sure has some good n00dz though.

Comment

• Yeah, the diversion plot behind the murder before the real solution came to fruit made just no sense to me. Like, the reasoning made sense, but why did they need to do that? I think they were trying to throw the real murderer off the scent, but they ruined someone's life and they showed up totally happy to help at the very end. Nope.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oRQ4cTsr3_c" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• OH SHIT! CRANE KICKS FOR EVERYONE!!!

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xLtYmhj-0Kg" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• All in until I saw the YouTube Red shit. BOOOOOO
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              All in until I saw the YouTube Red shit. BOOOOOO
              Yeah, I ain't subscribing to another streaming services just to see Daniel-Son paint more fences.

I'll buy it on Blu-ray though.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Tit Borrent
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xCwwxNbtK6Y" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• shit man, this new trailer may make me do a sub to fucking youtube...

Comment

• Looks fun as shit, but youtube........and also Johnny as Mr. Miyagi???? I don't know if 6 year old me can make sense of that.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We got served up a trailer for Requiem on Netflix. Looked like a decent British ghost story, let's check it out.

One of the most unintentionally hilarious, cheesiest, awful pieces of shit I've found on Netflix. Highly recommend watching the first episode with your alcohol of choice. We didn't make it beyond the first episode. But we saw an old man Omen himself (at what looked like the Omen house), then the ghost BROKE A CD CASE SPOOOOOOoooOOOooOOOOoooooOOoooooky! Then a lady go see her daughter outside her big fancy London symphony concert and SLICE HER FUCKING NECK OPEN in the parking lot all over her daughter. And then you meet the weirdest dudebro who is full on CREEPING on the main character and literally NOTHING affects this man whatsoever. And the story moves so fucking fast you're like...how is there 5 more episodes of this shit? And the twist is incredible, because it's so dumb we joked about how THAT MUST BE THE TWIST hahahaha....and it FUCKING WAS.

A+++ don't watch more than the first episode.

Comment

• Well, I definitely need to check that out now.

I gave Santa Clarita Diet a shot yesterday since I see a new season was released. It's not bad! I think if Olyphant or Barrymore played it even remotely straight it would be godawful but the exaggerated performances sell it.

Comment

• Lesley is a big fan.

Comment

• Silicon Valley started back up and it's still amazing. The lawyer scene with Jin Yang was hilarious. "Yes. Erlich dead..."

Comment

• checked out the first episode of Barry. 100% in. Hader killed it in the first episode. Dig Winkler and Root as well. Excited to see where this goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X