This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
    Played through Watch Dogs 2. Never played the first. Not sure I liked the game much. Wasn't having much fun. I felt like I was never playing this game right, which bugged me. Wanted to like this game a lot more especially since it's set here in San Francisco. Might have been a little open world fatigue, too.
    It has some really smart writing, and some good jank fun to be had. But then it kills off the smart writing towards the end, and puts you into a massive like 50 on 1 shoot out and they forgot what game they were making. Super bummer.

Zelda is still dope. Got a ton of hearts and stamina. Got my fire and desert armors. Killed a second beast which gave me an AMAZING ability for climbing. I think two towers left to climb.

Broke down and grabbed Nier as well. Went to play last night and it was only about halfway in, I don't know why PSN downloads are so fucking terrible. So I went through the stuff from the demo and stopped there. The opening is hilarious. It shows what looks like a save icon and says "This game does not auto-save. Play to find out why."

Comment

• Going in with low expectations for Mass Effect Andromeda. Will find out tonight.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The polygon review gives me hope. Everyone says the opening hours are the worst, and there's just a LOT that can be skipped over like in Dragon Age Inquisition. Considering I really enjoyed what I played of DA:I I am fine with that.

Comment

• Yeah, that's the review that gave me a little hope. Combat looks decent, but worried about the story, and I don't like that you can't stop combat to control your squadmate's powers anymore. I did like Dragon Age Inquisition and learned quick to leave the Hinterlands and what bullshit to skip.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Hmm. I loved all ME games but HATED DA:I. Now I'm conflicted.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Got Horizon, pretty much just playing the first area so far and loving it. I hope it stays this enjoyable if not better because so far, so good.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It does feel amazing when things click and you get your traps, line caster, and everything else working together.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not very far, but liking Mass Effect Andromeda so far. Got through the prologue and the first major story mission on a planet. I'm at what is supposed to be a little boring now, so we'll see if it does.

Comment

• Please let us know. ME2 is my jam. I want to know if should grab this.

Comment

• ME2 is amazing. ME3 is bad.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ME3 is fine. People threw a fit over the ending, which was questionable but ultimately I got the ending my Shepard wanted. Now, ME1? That's bad.

ME:A seems fine so far. Yes some animation is bad. No denying it. And it makes some of the writing seem WAY worse because the emotion you expect to see just isn't there. I actually think I may wait, because Bioware says they're looking at animation and custom character patches. I saw people's Ryder's and was like how in the hell? I couldn't make anything interesting with it. So I may just wait, or at minimum go back and try to make a new Ryder since I am only a few hours in and can rush through it again.

Comment

• Andromeda is bargain bin material for me.

and ME3's endings, all of them, SUCKED.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I guess the first episode for a Ghostbusters PSVR game launched today. Rob, report!
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Is it real GB or bullshit GB?

Comment

• How have none of us heard about this?!

Comment

Working...
                                X