Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 03-16-2017, 06:34 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Barely any of what you guys are saying sounds like a Zelda game to me.
And that is why it is good.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:52 AM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Fired up Horizon Zero Dawn.

I kept hearing how good the game looks but man, it really is gorgeous. Spent as much time playing around in photo mode as I did playing the game.

Still super early, haven't even done the Proving thing yet but I feel like my first 3 choices for skill points made me super OP for early-game. Took the Lure Call and Silent Strike, and I can literally just sit in some grass and draw an entire pack of robots to me one at a time and instakill them. And if I fuck up somehow, also have Concentration so I can just slow down time when bow aiming and headshot with ease.

So right now I am just breezing through but I'm sure once the enemies get bigger I'll have to adjust strats

So far am digging this a bunch

Last edited by Trejo; 03-16-2017 at 11:56 AM.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:08 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

That's really useful for humans, but later it will be much less useful for dinos. They will have way more HP and won't go down.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:19 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Played through Watch Dogs 2. Never played the first. Not sure I liked the game much. Wasn't having much fun. I felt like I was never playing this game right, which bugged me. Wanted to like this game a lot more especially since it's set here in San Francisco. Might have been a little open world fatigue, too.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:40 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

getting a bit more into Horizon. Still digging Zelda as well.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:09 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
Played through Watch Dogs 2. Never played the first. Not sure I liked the game much. Wasn't having much fun. I felt like I was never playing this game right, which bugged me. Wanted to like this game a lot more especially since it's set here in San Francisco. Might have been a little open world fatigue, too.
It has some really smart writing, and some good jank fun to be had. But then it kills off the smart writing towards the end, and puts you into a massive like 50 on 1 shoot out and they forgot what game they were making. Super bummer.

Zelda is still dope. Got a ton of hearts and stamina. Got my fire and desert armors. Killed a second beast which gave me an AMAZING ability for climbing. I think two towers left to climb.

Broke down and grabbed Nier as well. Went to play last night and it was only about halfway in, I don't know why PSN downloads are so fucking terrible. So I went through the stuff from the demo and stopped there. The opening is hilarious. It shows what looks like a save icon and says "This game does not auto-save. Play to find out why."
Old 03-20-2017, 01:07 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Going in with low expectations for Mass Effect Andromeda. Will find out tonight.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:45 PM
Fleshlight King

The polygon review gives me hope. Everyone says the opening hours are the worst, and there's just a LOT that can be skipped over like in Dragon Age Inquisition. Considering I really enjoyed what I played of DA:I I am fine with that.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:41 PM
The red capes are coming

Yeah, that's the review that gave me a little hope. Combat looks decent, but worried about the story, and I don't like that you can't stop combat to control your squadmate's powers anymore. I did like Dragon Age Inquisition and learned quick to leave the Hinterlands and what bullshit to skip.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:46 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Hmm. I loved all ME games but HATED DA:I. Now I'm conflicted.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:33 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Got Horizon, pretty much just playing the first area so far and loving it. I hope it stays this enjoyable if not better because so far, so good.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:45 PM
getting ready for summer

It does feel amazing when things click and you get your traps, line caster, and everything else working together.
Old 03-21-2017, 03:43 PM
The red capes are coming

Not very far, but liking Mass Effect Andromeda so far. Got through the prologue and the first major story mission on a planet. I'm at what is supposed to be a little boring now, so we'll see if it does.
Old 03-21-2017, 03:53 PM
getting ready for summer

Please let us know. ME2 is my jam. I want to know if should grab this.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:39 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

ME2 is amazing. ME3 is bad.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:19 AM
Fleshlight King

ME3 is fine. People threw a fit over the ending, which was questionable but ultimately I got the ending my Shepard wanted. Now, ME1? That's bad.

ME:A seems fine so far. Yes some animation is bad. No denying it. And it makes some of the writing seem WAY worse because the emotion you expect to see just isn't there. I actually think I may wait, because Bioware says they're looking at animation and custom character patches. I saw people's Ryder's and was like how in the hell? I couldn't make anything interesting with it. So I may just wait, or at minimum go back and try to make a new Ryder since I am only a few hours in and can rush through it again.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:44 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Andromeda is bargain bin material for me.

and ME3's endings, all of them, SUCKED.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:51 AM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

I guess the first episode for a Ghostbusters PSVR game launched today. Rob, report!
Old 03-22-2017, 08:53 AM
getting ready for summer

Is it real GB or bullshit GB?
Old 03-22-2017, 10:06 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

How have none of us heard about this?!