No announcement yet.

Y: The Last Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear ya grave, this is a fucking great series.

I'd send you my copies, but I'm rereading it already. Yes, it is that good/I have that sort of time.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep. This series kicks ass. That last shot is beautiful.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

When I got to that part in the second to last issue (ya know what I'm talkin' aboot...and if you don't I'm not gonna spoil it either way), I fucking threw the trade across the room. I was pissed. First time I think I've done that with anything aside from throwing a shoe/boot/small child/bag of hammers at my alarm clock.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep. Oh man. Such a kick to the gut.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Finished book eight last night. I'm kind of pissed that there were two character pieces to close out the collection when the main story ended on a "oh shit!" moment but at least they were good. The whole series is 10 TPBs, right? I'm starting to get the feeling the cause of the plague might be more mundane than I imagined.

Comment

Spoiler: BK comes quick with the ambiguity, yo.

SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I've been forgetting to grab the rest of the TPBs for the last two months. I might order them today.

Comment

Saw Hurley reading Y:El Ultimo Hombre on the episode of Season 5 I watched last night...pretty fucking awesome...Once I finish Walking Dead I will be picking this up...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

ORDER FROM US!

Comment

I definitely will...I hate going to bookstores, they never have it or they never have the issue I'm looking for...Probably about to order some shoes from you guys too.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

YESSSSS

Comment

May have enough for a 12 pack of beer after the shoes and books haha.

Comment

Argh. Finished the Deluxe Edition Book 2. Book 3? Isn't released until April 27th. I can't seem to find an answer to the question of how many volumes will be in the HC edition.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Best comic.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Argh. Finished the Deluxe Edition Book 2. Book 3? Isn't released until April 27th. I can't seem to find an answer to the question of how many volumes will be in the HC edition.
                                This is why I decided to go with the paperbacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X