E THREE TWENTY SIXTEEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Need it or it makes even less sense why batman could withstand a punch from Superman

He didn't have it in the first game. I just called in the Batmobile to run over Supes.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Iz6e-64mj2Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And I'm pretty sure in the og game they did have armor, just not Transformers type. I remember Batman looking metal as fuck
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Skyrim Remaster - I only need to grab the house building DLC to get this, so I will do that. It looks like they folded in some popular, but not insane mods.

Dishonored 2 - Super fucking excited. Think it looks amazing. I wonder how much campaign changes depending on who you play. That time vision stuff was incredible, and I bet some programmer had a shitty day when Harvey Smith walked over and said "So I have this idea..."

Quake - I hope it's good, but hero based Quake? Going after that Overwatch/MOBA money?

Titanfall 2 - I am so erect. Maybe my most anticipated game of the year, with Dishonored 2 a close second.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q38yi0NmAm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Atrocitus doesn't look right to me, I think maybe the way the suit looks, but other than that it looks fun. That move with Grodd making Atrocitus punch himself was funny but perfect. I want a lot more characters but glad to see Atrocitus, Supergirl, Black Manta, Grodd, and Dex-Starr. Dex-Starr probably won't be playable but I hope he is.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

No charge for Titanfall 2 DLC. Nice.

Comment

I am very VERY excited about cross-buy and cross-play via Xbone. Plenty of times I want to crash on the couch and be a bum, but having the option for running insane graphics, or driving around in Horizons 3 while I watch Netflix or something on the PC is awesome.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GT3cb3f5pM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

NNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I am very VERY excited about cross-buy and cross-play via Xbone. Plenty of times I want to crash on the couch and be a bum, but having the option for running insane graphics, or driving around in Horizons 3 while I watch Netflix or something on the PC is awesome.
                        It really does make sense, particularly if you're talking about digital releases. I mean, you buy a Blu-ray in the past few years and it's more rare for it NOT to have a DVD and digital copy included. I know that's not a perfect analogy but you get what I mean.

Comment

I just wish I didn't have to go to Windows 10 for that shit. I have a few programs that aren't fully supported on 10 so I'm still on 7.

Comment

Sadly I have never used a BD digital code!

Comment

I only use digital codes if they are on itunes. Otherwise I give mine away.

Comment

Just gonna send my pay checks to Sony from now on. Holy fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X