No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I am not getting that Batman thing. It sounds preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty lame. Rez, Until Dawn, Bumper are my sure buys. I will see what's on the demo disc, plus the disc that comes with the early adapter bundle or whatever it's called.

Comment

• you gonna grab a Neo?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Depends on what the upgrades are really. I doubt we see any insane bump between the two, but maybe won't need an external box for VR? I don't need a second PS4 in the back room, especially since I still can't get PS Vue to accept my PS3 as a second device or stream via Chromecast. That would be the biggest appeal. Plus work is still really weird, and I can't justify the expense. It would be next year before I considered it.
        Last edited by BillyG; 09-07-2016, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• From what I've gathered it'll be good for 4k people, certain games MAY look a bit better, and the VR stuff is supposed to be usable without the box (?). I guess I'm in the same boat of unless the benefits are RIDICULOUS I don't need one at the moment. That being said, mine is starting to sound like my original PS3 did before it died so who knows.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Really excited about all the VR stuff they showed today!

Comment

• They have to have a VR only conference coming up, right?

Comment

• Getting cold feet now

Comment

• Me too. But I want to believe!

Comment

• It's still the best shot at early consume VR. And Facebook has so much put into occulus, VR will stick around...but I think for typical gaming purposes it might not hit like we hoped.

Comment

• So the PS PRO won't play 4k Blu discs? What's the fucking point then?

Comment

• Yeah I laughed at that. Scorpio gonna killed PS4 Pro.

Comment

• it's just too bad there are no games I give a shit about to buy a new box

Comment

• At this point if I get anything new it will be a Scorpio box for the 4K blu-rays. But I will also be buying a new TV, so it's going to be a long while before I do that. Plus I have two fucking Xbone's already. Buying another? Jesus.

Comment

• it's baffling unless Sony is like, "nah son, that 4kBlu shit isn't gonna stick. We have something else up our sleeves." which makes no sense. oh well, saved me more money.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Yeah I laughed at that. Scorpio gonna killed PS4 Pro.
                                shit not even the Scorpio. I just read the xbox slim has a 4k player in it too. I thought only the Scorpio had it. Which makes me even more confused as to the thought process. So odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X