It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNUASAGES?!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

no seriously, what game are you guys talking about?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The terribly titled, yet intredasting Rocksmith.

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/rocksm...e-throne/3489/
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Toys R Us fuck up has to be legally honored in store. So, I'm getting stuff.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

sweet! got a link to the coupon?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

That wasn't so much a deep though, as random shit. Here's one.

Cole from L.A. Noire represents the icy nature of the War Survivor after surviving the Pacific Campaign, as he tries to force his way back into the dark veneer of late 40s LA...he has to find ways to make things work in his mind. So, he forces his fellow soldiers into a series of criminal campaigns where he can correct the behavior with Civilian Law.

Always looking to be the man on top, regardless if it'll get him shot or not. Hence the flashbacks layered upon the present.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Than show the coupon for the Mystery Deal and say that you texted to get the code. http://c.toysrus.com/qrp1/?url=qrp1

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  That wasn't so much a deep though, as random shit. Here's one.

Cole from L.A. Noire represents the icy nature of the War Survivor after surviving the Pacific Campaign, as he tries to force his way back into the dark veneer of late 40s LA...he has to find ways to make things work in his mind. So, he forces his fellow soldiers into a series of criminal campaigns where he can correct the behavior with Civilian Law.

Always looking to be the man on top, regardless if it'll get him shot or not. Hence the flashbacks layered upon the present.
                  It explains why there is fuck all else to do in L.A.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's a great fan theory but it wouldn't explain how Cole would get assigned the very cases he was spearheading by way of his military buddies. Unless he was that lucky.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      It's a great fan theory but it wouldn't explain how Cole would get assigned the very cases he was spearheading by way of his military buddies. Unless he was that lucky.

It's not much of a theory. I pulled it out of my ass in 2 minutes time.

Comment

I never did finish 'L.A. Noire'. I completely lost interest once the Black Dahlia case was closed. It's a beautiful one-trick pony, nothing more.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I never did finish 'L.A. Noire'. I completely lost interest once the Black Dahlia case was closed. It's a beautiful one-trick pony, nothing more.
                          They really blew their wad on that case.

And hearing the complete horror stories about the development of it, I'm surprised it was even coherent.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Pretty much every homicide desk case was the Black Dahlia case.

It was weird once you got the Arson desk and the cases were super short. It was like the developers even realized "hey guys, maybe we shouldn't have front-loaded the awesome stuff. Let's hurry up and finish this."

Comment

Red Dead is getting more DLC soon. Waiting on it.

Also, a guy at Kotaku was talking about how Red Dead predicted the rise of the Tea Party.

Comment

how is 'L.A. Noire' doing for sales? I'm seeing it pop up for sales/price drops already...I think Target has it for $37 this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X