Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE COMIC BOOK DAY - SATURDAY MAY 1ST 2010

Support your local comic book store.

Spend money. Keep people like my pal Eric Cordo in business. Otherwise, they're selling their chubby asses on the street.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Got this loaded in my calender. Hahaha.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Always do.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My local shop goes pretty big for Free Comic Day, but I will likely be on the road back home. If ever in Houston, visit Bedrock Comics, Westheimer@Voss!

Comment

*looks at Billy* I used to have a subscription there. What was the name of that comic shop off 59, near Kirby? THAT place was the shit. Until they fucked up my subscriptions too many times and I jumped ship to Bedrock.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
            Spend money. Keep people like my pal Eric Cordo in business. Otherwise, they're selling their chubby asses on the street.
            *consults memory* Eric's cute. I'll help support him.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Also, speaking of Cordo, someone get him over here.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He's on LIVE about as much as Spike and Trejo. Trejo should talk to him.

This is the 4th year in a row where FCBD has taken place on Derby Day. It's a great chance to read books and drive around unbothered while the yahoos get drink and watch horses race in a circle.

It's so wonderful to draw a million assholes out of the other parts of the city. It's like the Rapture for pricks.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  *consults memory* Eric's cute. I'll help support him.
                  I second this and I'll see what I can do.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

He goes by Matches now. Try not to rape him.

Comment

Will do, but I'll continue with the thin vailed sex harrasements and come-ons.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        My local shop goes pretty big for Free Comic Day, but I will likely be on the road back home. If ever in Houston, visit Bedrock Comics, Westheimer@Voss!
                        Been there. It's a long drive for me though lol.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That advice? Coming from you? *looks outside* Nope, hell isn't frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            Will do, but I'll continue with the thin vailed sex harrasements and come-ons.
                            Thinly veiled even?

Comment

Vicky Vail?

Comment

Working...
                              X