No announcement yet.

Nicholas Sparks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Signor Sparks writes a taut, deftly plotted espionage thriller, then maybe I might read his work...

but since the odds of that happening are about as good as the Pope cracking down on pederastic priests...

BOOTKICK!

Comment

Next question: Is Sparks better or worse than James Patterson?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Next question: Is Sparks better or worse than James Patterson?
        They are both EQUALLY useless...

Comment

You are correct, sir.

Comment

So, he's a pussyass version of the dreaded Stephanie Myers. Big deal.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              So, he's a pussyass version of the dreaded Stephanie Myers. Big deal.
              Martin is a fan.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                Martin is a fan.
                That's right Rob, piss off the Quebecan. You do know these guys have carbombed right?

Comment

If you're a bird, I'm a bird...
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    That's right Rob, piss off the Quebecan. You do know these guys have carbombed right?
                    You'll be nice to Martin if you know what's good for you...

Or you'll get more of the same!

Comment

Haha, even Lesley gets confused which books she owns because they all sound the same. She picked up one a few weeks ago, got home and realized she already owned it. lulz.
                      Sappy, romantic wish fulfillment reading.

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                      Now what I want to know is, have any of yall actually read any of his stuff? (she asks before she slices you off at the knees )
                      I read 2 of his books. Can't recall the titles as I've been actively trying to purge them from my system.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Sappy, romantic wish fulfillment reading.

For sure. She uses my defense of the Transformers movie: "you can just turn off your brain and enjoy the pretty pictures"

Comment

For sure. She uses my defense of the Transformers movie: "you can just turn off your brain and enjoy the pretty pictures"
                          Not the same. One has awesome robots fighting. The other? No robots.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

But Rob gets sexed up after she reads/watches those movies/books. No sexing up after Transformers.

Comment

Rob, do we need to write a guide to getting sexed up without the use of trashy novels?

Comment

If Rob is getting sexed up, then who cares what this guy says.

Comment

Working...
                                X