No announcement yet.

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY - SATURDAY MAY 1ST 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no super secret special shit they give out on Free Comic Book day.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I didn't say secret. I said there are extremely rare comics that can be given out. And if you can get them graded, then they can be worth a lot.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

It's no super-secret shit. It's first-come, first served, limited volume shit. That does sell like hotcakes.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hmm. Have a question for Ed's podcast now. Was Ed ever really a comic book fan?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Nah, he just opens them for background visuals.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Guys, you really need to read more carefully. Gosh.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                I was, I used to buy books from 99 to about '04, then I dropped to only one series, that being Ex Machina. I stopped that when I went unemployed.

I do buy the trades of DMZ though, every so often.

Plus, that's how I became friends with Randall. Because he used to work at a comic shop.

I remember picking the trade of Batman: The Cult and being whigged out by it.

Also, fuck the grading system, such nonsense.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                X