Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts
Default Re: I like toys.

i have a companion cube plush. does that count? oh and two of the animated princess leia and boba fett maquettes, two zombie spiderman and mary jane statues, and three black and white mike mignola batman statues. and some various nerdy things and toys around the apartment.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:14 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Man I want one of those cube plushes. And do you have pics of the Spiderman/Mary Jane zombie statues? I'm curious about those.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

i was lucky when i got mine. i saw it on kotaku or joystiq when valve released it and picked it up for like $30. there's an unwrapped one on ebay going to $177.50 right now. i wish i picked up a headcrap hat when they had it in stock though. i can post up picks of the statue probably later today. they're both still in the box though. entertainment earth has pics but they're just of the front, http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=DC21376. my mike mignola batman statue is my favorite though.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:30 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Oh shit that statue is sweet. I've seen the Batman one, and it's pretty badass. How big is the Spiderman statue? For 124 bucks it better be decent sized.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Hmm?

the box is about 11" x 5" x 5", so i'm guessing somewhere around 9" x 3" x 3"
Old 03-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I have a bunch of bobble heads and some random classics laying around. I don't deserve to comment on this forum, I am the shit on the toilet paper Ari wipes his ass with....but wait I have a Sonny and Cher doll in storage, does that count towards anything?
Old 03-07-2008, 12:18 PM
is fancy

If the Sonny doll you speak of comes with skiis and broken tree then that beats all of Ari's crap. =)
Old 03-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Hmm?

zombie spiderman and mary jane;

Old 03-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Hmm?

oh and by the way, the cake is a lie...

Old 03-11-2008, 07:24 AM
is fancy

Oh how I want that statue.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:32 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Take the statue out of the package, damnit!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Hmm?

no! i like them just fine in their box.

you know, i never opened up my man-bat box. so essentially i could possibly have a clear man-bat. did you know that toyfare priced it at $150? that would be hilarious if i did have a clear man-bat.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:14 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

You should check, jackass. You can open the package without doing any damage.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Hmm?

i want to keep it a surprise. every time i see it, i can say, "what's in it? who knows? maybeeeee a clear man-bat!" hahaha.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:41 PM
<-----THIS!

Last weekend me and Corey put pegboard up in my toy room where the Star Wars figures were. Now instead of one figure per space, the pegs can hold 6-9 figures!

Old 04-14-2008, 09:42 PM
<-----THIS!

Old 04-14-2008, 09:42 PM
<-----THIS!

Old 04-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

holy fuck fest i can't believe i helped with that.. it looks good though if i dodsay so myself
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 04-14-2008, 09:44 PM
is fancy

FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Dude, that's nuts. Like really nuts.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:46 PM
<-----THIS!

CoD4 time! Talk to you guys tomorrow!