Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

I'm with Rob on the SW figures: give me two Han Solos: one in the black vest and one in the blue flight jacket. The top seller would, of course, be the Leia in the slave girl costume.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:44 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

I'm looking forward to seeing the retro Mego Phantom of the Opera and Metaluna Mutant for EMCE Toys Universal Monster collection:

If they turn out as good as their recent Creature from the Black Lagoon figure, I'll be a happy camper. 'Cause that figure is the shit.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:07 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Oh man, that Creature is awesome!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:47 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

You ain't kiddin', Ari - that whole line of figures is pretty sweet, but the Creature's my favorite bar none. Totally beats the shit out of the one they had when I was a kid:

It was the 70's, folks. We took what we got, and we were thankful. Same with the Star Wars figures back then:

You kids nowadays with your fancy sculpting and attention to detail and multiple points of articulation! Back in MY day, our Star Wars figures had FIVE points of articulation and we were happy. HAPPY, I tell ya! And none of this Mint in Package bullshit! We PLAYED with our toys! In sandboxes! In the tub! In the backyard! AND they were dangerous, too! Almost had a rocket firing Boba Fett before the little toy missile panic attack in the 70's!

Kids today! BAH!
Old 02-01-2013, 04:58 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Don't worry, Tim. Kids of today can totally experience the shittyness of yesterday. Just take a gander at this brand new Anakin Skywalker...thing.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_012813a.htm

Old 02-01-2013, 07:48 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Saw that, Ari. They have a Spider-Man just like it at Toys R Us. Might have to pick up Spidey for my collections' sake.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:42 PM
<-----THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy225 View Post
Saw that, Ari. They have a Spider-Man just like it at Toys R Us. Might have to pick up Spidey for my collections' sake.
Haven't seen Spidey yet, but man, those Star Wars figures are hideous.

I think they've shown these guys off at Toy Fair:

http://necaonline.com/38586/products...tment-case-14/

Old 02-06-2013, 12:43 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

that alien sculpt is legit
Old 02-06-2013, 01:01 PM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Oh God WANT WANT WANT. Gotta love that the Hudson figures comes with fully articulated panic mode on the face.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 02-06-2013, 01:06 PM
<-----THIS!

I'm gonna need a new shelf for the marines. My Alien/Predator shelf is getting really full.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:10 PM

I'll need to buy a shelf for my cubicle to hold those things.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-08-2013, 11:15 AM
<-----THIS!

Looks like Mattel may do a separate line of Filmation characters cause there is too many revealed here to be part of the main line:

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=336&itemid=19921

Also, Mantenna!!!!

Comedian looks awesome too.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:10 PM
<-----THIS!

ED-209. Jesus Christ, NECA is making an ED-209.

http://www.toyark.com/news/toy-fair-...e-images-7271/

There's so much more greatness too: the Predator trophy room, the marines with shot up aliens. DUTCH. RAMBO. The awesome blue Predator.

NECA, just take my paycheck and molest me to death with your plastic goodness.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:16 PM
<-----THIS!

Batman + swim trunks + surfboard = Plastic heaven.

http://www.toyark.com/news/toy-fair-...e-images-7285/

Old 02-11-2013, 05:30 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I'm so glad I don't collect. I'd be so poor this year. So much cool stuff.