Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultron and vision origins revealed
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Avengers Initiative branding on that Ant-Man banner is an interesting way to tie the movie into the CU.

And to say "hey kids, don't write this one off!" in an easily-identifiable way.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        The Avengers Initiative branding on that Ant-Man banner is an interesting way to tie the movie into the CU.

And to say "hey kids, don't write this one off!" in an easily-identifiable way.

With the sheer amount of crossover actors, it's going to be very hard to write it off.

I was going to post the Vision/Ultron stuff earlier, but I was out and about.

Spoiler: What I was doing 
        seeing the abortion that is the Women in Black sequel.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I never saw the original Troy. Was it any good?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            I never saw the original Troy. Was it any good?
            It was OK. Sequel's shit.

Really neat seeing Banner's increased involvement getting leaked. I thought it was going to be a dropped plot point.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• TRAILER TONIGHT YEAHHHHHHH
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/ant-man-trailer/

Interesting. I think I'll always wonder "what would Edgar do?" but this teaser was enough to keep me interested. Looking forward to the "learn how the suit works" montage.

Comment

• It almost had me with that solemn opening. Looked alright.

Then the Antman stuff married with that music just hit the wrong notes.

I am already performing an autopsy on a stupid fucking trailer.

My life sure is fulfilling.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I liked it.

Comment

• I like it, but I wanna see how it goes, action-wise.

Cause if I'm a casual movie goer, I might not be impressed...

"ANTS, REALLY????"

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• tonally off. I know it's just a teaser, but it didn't WOW me at all.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, it failed in its job of trying to pique my interest.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-06-2015, 10:31 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I also liked it. I agree, though, that the name "Ant-Man" kind of kills it a bit, but everything else seemed more or less in line with trailers we've seen from Marvel so far. If it means they don't go jokey with this, like Rogen's Green Hornet, I'm onboard.

Comment

• Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Don't care. Still pumped. Those shots of him riding the bees and shit were dooooppppeeeee

Plus Rudd is great, and Douglas owns. The Edgar stuff doesn't even bother me.

Comment

Working...
                                X