No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KI is only online play? That's weird. Never knew that.

Sounds like Zoo Tycoon is legit. I need to see what it costs. If it's $20 I will get it. If it's $60 then maybe January/February.

Titanfall release is I believe March 16th? They announced it, I know it's mid-March. Destiny should be out about the same time.

Comment

KI sounds retarded the way they are releasing it to be honest. The entire game should be free with the lack of options it has at the moment.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I saw that bit about KI also. I think they're waiting to release an arcade mode until they see if it's popular or something? There was a dumb reason behind it. I will probably never win a match but I'm at least going to give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          KI sounds retarded the way they are releasing it to be honest. The entire game should be free with the lack of options it has at the moment.
          It's purely a pricing experiment. They're doing ALL the retarded shit to it to see how people react. They know there's a VERY die hard KI group of fans (me) that's going to pay for it regardless, so they have a good budget. Everyone else is just gauging public reaction to the payment options.

Comment

it just seems silly to not have an arcade mode. I love fighting games like a motherfucker (seriously, I have too many) and I only sometimes use the online feature. Only because fuckers online tend to DECIMATE and that's no fun.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

AI costs money. Easy to cut budget when you don't have to account for it.

Comment

Plus, it's a company with a spotty track record and no fighting game experience. The AI would probably be fucking AWWWWWWWWWWWWWFUL even if they did it. All I wanna do is Ultra combo you fucks off buildings. The AZNS will bow before my power again.

Comment

Yeah, Since it's free I'm sure most people will download it so at least it'll be fun to play with friends.

Comment

You only get Jago for free. Expect to see a LOT of Jago. I will be tossing bats at fools and wrecking with Sabrewulf until B. Orchid is out.

Comment

• Anyone ever find out what the B stands for?

I assume "boobs" because boobs.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Got my BF4 shipping confirm this morning and haven't thought about anything other than the destruction I will wreak on Friday. I'll be refreshing the ups page constantly once I get the Xbone shipping notice.

Comment

• I'm supposed to get games tomorrow, but no shipping notice yet.

Comment

• I guess I'll just be over here in lastgenzone.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Come over Friday. I got at least four people coming.

Comment

• Oh man. BF4, Ghosts, NBA2K14 just shipped. ronpaulitshappening.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X